Maybe newbie.. wanting to know more.

Amazing loss! I think you're right, most of the first couple of weeks you feel less bloated.

On lighterlife i didn't exercise at all til about 6weeks later as i felt too dizzy but then i got restless so started running for the first time. I noticed a difference in how far i couldt run before i got breathless (i was rubbish before - but the i was 16stone) but my losses decreased slightly from 4-5lbs to 3lbs a week. I ran about 3 miles 4 times a week then.

On exante this time i still feel lightheaded if i stand too quickly or run too far so i only really do after food i try to make sure i don't get out of ketosis. Its still early days. I want to get out running again properly again like i used to but might wait til after xmas.

I hate clothes shopping, everywhere is different!

I think I might leave exercise until I get to maintenance and then start doing it when I'm eating as I don't have as much energy as I usually do while I'm doing this diet. I actually love exercise its just a case of getting myself into the habit of doing it. Once I start and see myself toning up it all becomes a little bit of an addiction I think. Although I am living in France at the moment and am a bit nervous about joining a gym here so maybe I will wait until i get back to England for that xx

Ooo france - all that cheese and bread - my weakness!

Me too - once i lost the weight i ran 4 times a week, dance class and bodypump, i loved it, couldn't get enough!

We brought a house and started renovating it and it took up so much of my evenings and weekends that i didn't have time or the energy to exercise. Then too many late night dinners and grabbing food on the go has taken its toll! I thought best get back on track before its too late! We're nearly finished on our house so life should settle soon hopefully!

Aww thats good. I think that was my problem, my weight wasn't too bad, could have easily been sorted with some regular exercise but then with the move over here and all the worry and all the bad food I just put on weight really quickly. Thats why I have decided to do this diet so that I can get in control now before I end up back at the beginning with loads to lose.

Once the house is finished you will be nearly at your goal and you can enjoy relaxing and being thin!! :) :) xxx

Back