Maybe this could be for me?

Bluebird

Over the weekend i have been speaking to some women who work in my company.

They are all on either Lighterlife or Lipotrim and im wondering if the Cambridge diet would be good for me?

Im worried firstly about cost and secondly if i have the will power to stick to it.

If anyone has any advice i would really appriciate it.

I can't recommend it highly enough. Ive been on it for about 17 weeks now and have lost just short of what you want to lose. If you stick to it you will be at your target by the summer. Imagine that!!

Hi, Cambridge is the cheapest, it suits me perfectly losing five stone four in 13 weeks, it's great and re trains your brain to make good choices. I'd jump on this fantastic band wagon xx

I am going to see if i can contact a consultant in my area tomorrow and see what they say i think.

Could anyone give me a indication of cost?

I'm a CDC and I'm in Walsall tomorrow daytime (and most Fridays) if you want to meet up.

Cost varies from counsellor to counsellor. RRP is £1.65 per sachet, £1.85 per tetra pak, £1.90 per bar.

If you want to ask me any questions or arrange to meet me, my email is kate @ slimfaq.co.uk

Equally if that's too soon or you want to shop around, I won't be offended ;) I just saw this and thought I should comment given the timing!

Thats fab although i work during the day.

Do you have MSN at all?

Welcome and good luck Bluebird!

Georgie
x

I do have MSN, though I don't use it much - I'm easier to get hold of on Skype - but I don't want to give my username out on a public forum, so if you email me I will give it to you. Kx

No problem emailed you!
x

And I've emailed you back :)

Back