Mazza's two stone challenge

I like it too, yay! I love the chilli as well. Great tip for the soup 👍

Can you spot the difference between mine and the Exante pic.......😂😂

It really has been warm hasn't it, I think we're getting a thunderstorm tonight which should cool things down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-201958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-201958_Chrome.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200521_201906.jpg
    20200521_201906.jpg
    802.9 KB · Views: 12
Pahahahaha at least it tastes better than it looks 😂😂😂

I’ll have to wake my daughter up if there’s thunder, she’s been saying ‘tell me about bunder and wain again’ for about two weeks and several times a day!

Bet that makes things nicer. I’m melting today!!! All I have left to sort in this house is the airing cupboard and the garden and I’ve done everything top to bottom, inside and out.

i didn’t know the porridge pots aren’t microwaved! They’re so different to the sachet porridge. Far more oats and much thicker

Day ten

I can't quite believe I'm here already and I've honestly found it fairly easy. The first few days were a bit tough but I haven't had the headaches etc people tend to get. I've finished work early today and I've just cleaned my daughters bathroom, it took two hours! She has more make up than I've had my whole life and all sorts of lotions and potions. So we just needed to get rid of the stuff that's been open too long or she doesn't use. One huge bin bag later and a couple of donated products for me, we're done!

I love her dearly but she really, REALLY takes after my dear departed mum in so many ways, most annoyingly for being super messy and a bit of a hoarder. She makes up for it in many other ways though, she is kind, compassionate and a very talented actor, dancer and drummer 🥰🥰

This weekend we should have been heading down to London as her dance school were performing at Royal Albert Hall, so we're all a bit sad that we won't be going. It would have been her fifth time performing there and her favourite venue, dancing 'in the round'.

I'll probably be dyeing her mane of hair at some point over the weekend, she has waist length super thick hair which is currently navy blue, after being purple for a number of years. We usually need four bottles of dye to cover it all and it takes blooming ages but will look lovely when its done. My hairdresser has given me some Olaplex to mix with the dye to prevent damage, so it will be interesting to see how her hair is using it.

Anyway, onto the usual stuff.

Shakes etc

10:00 chocolate orange bar

14:30 rhubarb and custard shake

Very nice and needed after the bathroom cleaning

19:00 200 calorie meal of chicken and stir fry veg. I had cauli rice they had protein noodles.

I'm absolutely stuffed still two hours later, will try and crowbar a chocolate shake made with hot water later.......

Other drinks

09:00 10:00 11:00 14:00 18:00 20:00 500 ml of water

09:00 14:00 coffee

20:30 Dr Pepper zero

Activity

Bathroom cleaning, may fit in a walk later, then again, I may not 😂😂

Last edited:
Bet that makes things nicer. I’m melting today!!! All I have left to sort in this house is the airing cupboard and the garden and I’ve done everything top to bottom, inside and out.

i didn’t know the porridge pots aren’t microwaved! They’re so different to the sachet porridge. Far more oats and much thicker

It does yes, I'm a big cauliflower fan though.

Yes the porridge pots are great aren't they, just like a pot of oats so whatever its called. My OH has been having them every day for breakfast.

I'm on a mission today with the cleaning but we really need to start decorating at some point. We've been in the house 12 years now and have only painted the kitchen and hall landing and stairs to date 😳

Oh wow hahah the bedroom of a teen!!! What a mystical, terrifying place indeed haha. Good work, sounded an intense mission :) Sorry to hear about missing the dance tournament though. That’s a bit fitting. Maybe she can organise a live zoom dance off with her group or something. Or facebook live.

You’re doing great. You’re well into it now and will be well away for ages now :) over the hardest bit, now all you need to manage is later onset boredom haha.

I don’t think I’ve tried rhubarb and custard shake. You’ve inspired me (so has the heat) tohave some shakes cold instead of hot this week.

So I tried the 3 products + a 200 calorie (low carb high protein) meal today, boy did it fill me up! It was nice to be eating with my daughter and OH, so might do this every Friday :)

@FaeFaeFiFi the rhubarb and custard was nice, we ordered a few random one offs to try and this was one. Its strange how I'm enjoying all the sweet things now, at first I found them way to sweet. I'm slowly building up a list of likes and it doesn't include much savoury stuff o_O

Haha yes I did notice your tastes changing!!! I’m looking forward to switching to 3+meal. What did you have? It’s sooo nice to chew!

We all had chicken and stir fry veg but I cooked mine separately in just soy and fish sauce and had a bit of cauli rice, they had protein noodles with theirs. It's surprising how 200 calories of real food can fill you up and yes, its nice to chew :) Hope you have a great weekend.

We all had chicken and stir fry veg but I cooked mine separately in just soy and fish sauce and had a bit of cauli rice, they had protein noodles with theirs. It's surprising how 200 calories of real food can fill you up and yes, its nice to chew :) Hope you have a great weekend.
Sounds nice and filling👍

Day eleven was a lovely day. We 'social distantly' met up with my youngest brother, his girlfriend and their two little ones, Ruben and Rosie 💙

We met at the country park down the road from us and walked and talked for two hours. We haven't seen them since lockdown begun. So it was lovely spending some time with them. In such beautiful surroundings too.

Shakes etc were chocolate orange bar, lemon bar, some chicken and veg and a hot chocolate shake.

Lots of water.

Lots of walking too 🙂🚶‍♀️

Pictures of Coombe Abbey, a lamb and its mum, a swan and her cygnets and my brother and Ruben with the Go Ape ape 🙂👍

Attachments

• 20200523_153415.jpg
    20200523_153415.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20200523_151816.jpg
    20200523_151816.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20200523_150922.jpg
    20200523_150922.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20200523_145209.jpg
    20200523_145209.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
Day twelve

I didnt get up until almost midday. Its years since I've done that lol. So got off to a slow start.

After yesterday's walk, I dyed my daughters hair, which with all the extra treatments, took almost two hours. She's pleased with it anyway (pic attached).

Shakes etc

12:00 White chocolate and raspberry bar

Yummmmmm

16:00 vegetable soup with some cauli rice to pad it out

19:30 chocolate caramel crunch bar

Lovely with my coffee

Will have a hot chocolate shake later

Other drinks

3 500 ml water, so need 2 more before bed

Activity

A little walk with the hounds

Day 12 over and out. Now to watch some Killing Eve 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-163644_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-163644_Instagram.jpg
    960.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20200524-194324_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-194324_Samsung Health.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 20
Day thirteen

I woke up a bit earlier today for a fun packed day, which included visiting the tip to dispose of all the cardboard boxes I've accumulated from Amazon and Exante mainly. I had to book an appointment a few weeks ago and the pile of boxes etc has been growing nicely since. I know how to enjoy myself! :rolleyes:

We then visited Pets at Home for dog and cat food and the hell that is B & M Bargains for various things, including things we didn't know we needed!

Shakes etc

11:00 chocolate orange bar

14:30 3 heck chicken sausages and green beans

140 calories, so I can probably have a babybel light later :eat:

18:00 chilli pack with cauli rice

21:00 chocolate shake made with hot water

Other drinks

10:00 13:00 15:00 18:00 20:00 500 ml water

Activity

Loading and unloading my car with cardboard and walking round the shops. It's rather warm today so I might do an indoor walk/run later in a cool room with a fan on :whacky068:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-213610_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20200525-213610_Samsung Health.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
An extra day off work today, woo hoo. Currently have this lounge leopard keeping me company 🤎🐆

Attachments

• 20200526_124921.jpg
    20200526_124921.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Your daughter is beautiful Mazza and her hair turned out well.
That’s one very spoilt cat:classic_big_grin:
Enjoy your day off :classic_smile:
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow...I hope it’s a good one!

Back