• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

McCains Rustic Oven Chips

wackyjacobeany

more sweaty than betty
I have just seen them in the Morrisons leaflet and they are on special offer this week. So will defo be getting them tomorrow.

oh wow im so getting these, making the SW chips is just so much hassle sometimes!!! thanks hun xx

Hi could anyone clarify for me if the syn value for these is 1 syn per 100g uncooked or cooked weight? And is the syn value for the skins on version of the rustic chips only? I noticed Mcain make two, one with skins on and one without. Thank you

Rustics are really yummy, I cook a whole bag for my family of four, it works out 2.5 syns each. They are great when you don't have the time/cant be bothered to make your own wedges. :)

I enjoy them as a treat now and again as well. Very yummy when you just CBA par boiling, fluffing, spraying and baking your own spuds!
They are so chunky and really filling, I find quarter of a bag looks like nothing on the plate but is plenty with a poached egg and some baked beans. Egg, chips and beans. Mmm!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 8