Mcdonalds deli of the day

Mummysturt

Hi all
just ahd the deli of the day was chicken salad. Would I be able to count the roll as my b choice, chicken and salad free and say 5 syns for Mayo?

Was it a wholemeal roll? You only get 57g of a roll as a Hex I think (which is actually very small).

Also, don't quote me, but I don't think the chicken from McD's is free.

McDonald's Main Menu, Toasted Deli Sandwich, Brown, Chicken Salad per serving

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
19 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 19 Syns
green.gif
Green 19 Syns
[/FONT]

McDonald's Main Menu, Toasted Deli Sandwich, White, Chicken Salad per serving

extraeasy.gif
18½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 18½ Syns
green.gif
Green 18½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]​

[/FONT]

Unfortunately the bread would not be a HeB Hun and there are far more syns than expected![/FONT]

It would all have to be synned Im afraid Hun.

Processed foods are generally the devil, and more so when they're used in fast food or restaurants. I always tend to check syns beforehand if I'm eating out, they can be shocking.

You should definitely make your own delicious syn free sandwich next time, you could eat as much as you want and it would probably taste better! :D

there only is white rolls now, they did away with brown rolls after i finished, the mayo is hellmans light, and no reason the chicken wouldnt be free, its just strips of chicken breast that come in frozen and defrosted over night in the walk in chiller.

if i remember right its 85g (may be wrong!) of chicken and is steamed 2 heat!

the rolls always have a high sugar content to make them toast faster ie a hamburger bun toasts in 35secs! yes 35 secs....

Im afraid its a no so full syns hun - its alooooot of syns for a sarnie!

Back