Mcv. Claire's weight loss journey with slimfast.

Well I've been to the gym, and I did about 40 lengths and had my jacuzzi, I'm home now, I'm going to jump into bed snuggle up with the dog and watch a film, hubbie will be home about midnight x

Got up this morning, tummy hurts, feel sick, hungry but just can't face anything, might just go back to bed and feel sorry for myself!

I've had an enormous boost this morning, even though it is my TOTM and my official weigh day isn't untill Friday, I had a peek on the scales and I am 2 lb down, so I have lost my first stone !!
I am now encouraged that it is possible to loose another stone in 7 weeks which will take me to my target of loosing 2 stone for my holiday!
Which will take me to 11st 7 lb my over all target is between 9st 7 and 10 st 7 depending on how I look and feel, at the end of the day the scales are a general figure, I want to be a comfortable size 12, eating healthily and exercising 2 - 3 times a week.

Managed to eat better today, 2 shakes, an apple, banana and Jaffa cake bar for snacks, and fish in butter sauce, mash, carrots, broccoli and cauli for tea, milk for a couple of cups of tea.
Took children swimming this morning although I didn't get chance to do any lengths but they enjoyed themselves!
Hopefully will get to the gym tomorrow but have a busy day so we shall see.
Good night all x

Didn't manage to get to the gym but I had a sneaky peek on scales and I am now 12st 6lbs yea, another pound down, 15 lbs altogether

Hi you are doing so well, i started slimfast yesterday hope i do as well as you, we go to Greece 6 weeks today so i want to lose as much as i can.
Keep up the good work. Love Sue xxxx

Hey sue where are you going in Greece? I'm off to Corfu end of aug, would really really like to loose another stone by then x

Aw thank you Hun, that's such a lovely thing to say and really made my day, I just get up in the morning and say to myself, right let's make sure I have a good 100% day today, not every day is the healthiest but I do stay within my calorie alowence, I won't be at my goal weight when I go but it's considerably better than I was just a few weeks ago.
How are things going for u??

Well in the morning is my official weigh day last Friday I was 12st 9 lbs and sneaky peeks through the week I found I have lost up to 3 lbs so keeping my fingers crossed, I will be extatic to loose 3 lb here's hoping I still see 12st 6lbs x.

The scales revealed I am now 12st 6lbs so that's a total of 3lb this week. Total loss 15 lb. My goal this week is 2 lb. to swim a minimum of 2 times and to make my snacks healthier.
Some times it's hard to get in the exercise, but it's important to make the effort, the children break up soon which will make it even harder, now I am a bit lighter I might try running again, they can come with me on their bikes, although it may scar them for life seeing their mum half kill herself lol

My plan for today is to take the children to my mum & dads, parents and inlaws have them every other saturday, then I am off to the gym, followed by a swim and jacuzzi

Oops sent before I had finished lol !
I've got to make more of an effort on the exercise front, I bought 2 bikinis yesterday, well I couldn't leave them in the shop for the price they were, 99 p for tops and 99 p for bottoms... I just love a bargain!!
I got a Barbie pink one, and a black one, one top in each and 2 sets of bottoms different styles so it's like having 4 bikinis, so my flabby tummy has just gotta go !
I have no idea what's for tea but the children will of had theirs before they come home so it's just me and hubbie.
Hope every one has a good weekend
Claire x

Tonight's tea is Indian takeaway, chicken rogan josh & mushroom rice, I've only had 2 shakes today and I've done 10 mins on bike, 15 mins on cross trainer, 20 mins on treadmill and weights followed by 40 lengths in the pool so still under cals x

12 years ago today, I married my lovely hubbie, we have had great times and not so great times but we have always been true and by each others side. We have never said it with cards and flowers that's not our style, but he got up early this morning brought me a cuppa T in bed and washed my car, may be not romantic by some people's standards I suppose, but we will have a lovely day today with our wonderful family playing with the children and walking the dogs x

Hi you are still doing well, we are going to Skiathos in Greece been before
its a really nice place, just hope i can lose some weight before i go. Sue xxxxx

Not a bad day today, loads of water, healthy snacks, and delicious tea, on track.
Come on scales b nice to me this week x

A long day for me today don't know if I will b able to stick to plan, will have a shake before I go and take some fruit with me but I'm not finishing till 8 pm if I get a chance I will nip home for second shake but may have to buy something from shop for tea, not the best but am determind to stick to calorie allowance x

Back