Mcv. Claire's weight loss journey with slimfast.

Some times I wish I put my brain into gear before my gob.... There was an incident last night down at the park.
My daughter was playing with her 2 best friends and one of the girls sister was being mean and spying on them.
The girls were quite happily playing, and they at some point were mimicking the asda advert slapping their bottoms, but the girl who sister was being mean did it on her bare bum. My daughter came home furious that the girl being mean.
All forgotten about Untill we went to school this morning, where the little brat has told every one that the 3 of them were down the park with their knickers down, don't get me wrong, I'm sure if her friend was doing it Molly probably was too although she denied it.
So me and her other friends mum had a word with teacher to diffuse the situation but as we came out of the class room Molly came running over in floods of tears saying she wanted to come home as they were being mean to them while we were inside.
So I stormed over to the little brat and told her to leave Molly alone otherwise I would be havin words with her mother!
Not the best thing to do as I know her mum can be quite volatile and can quite imagine her on my doorstep later.
It is something that was done in Inocence, although she has been told not to do things like that, but this girl has taken it to bully them with and I am not a happy chickie!
And I bet the girls mother won't be happy when she finds out I've told her daughter off either oops
Thankfully my mother inlaw is collecting children tonight so there won't be a slanging match out side the school gates lol
That's what you get for being a firery red head lol

Lost 1 lb can't help feeling a little disappointed as I really wanted 2 but at least it is off and not on !
Start weight 13st 7 today's weight 12st 5 x

mcv said:
Some times I wish I put my brain into gear before my gob.... There was an incident last night down at the park.
My daughter was playing with her 2 best friends and one of the girls sister was being mean and spying on them.
The girls were quite happily playing, and they at some point were mimicking the asda advert slapping their bottoms, but the girl who sister was being mean did it on her bare bum. My daughter came home furious that the girl being mean.
All forgotten about Untill we went to school this morning, where the little brat has told every one that the 3 of them were down the park with their knickers down, don't get me wrong, I'm sure if her friend was doing it Molly probably was too although she denied it.
So me and her other friends mum had a word with teacher to diffuse the situation but as we came out of the class room Molly came running over in floods of tears saying she wanted to come home as they were being mean to them while we were inside.
So I stormed over to the little brat and told her to leave Molly alone otherwise I would be havin words with her mother!
Not the best thing to do as I know her mum can be quite volatile and can quite imagine her on my doorstep later.
It is something that was done in Inocence, although she has been told not to do things like that, but this girl has taken it to bully them with and I am not a happy chickie!
And I bet the girls mother won't be happy when she finds out I've told her daughter off either oops
Thankfully my mother inlaw is collecting children tonight so there won't be a slanging match out side the school gates lol
That's what you get for being a firery red head lol

I totally sympathise with you on this. My son was badly bullied and I eventually removed him from the school and home schooled him for 3 months while we waited for a place at another school to become available. It took all of my strength to not give the bully a stern telling off, as for the mother!!! Well her son was an angel in her eyes! Her brat if a don made my 8 year old depressed and terrified of going to school :( was awful! Thankfully the school he's in now is the best in the county and has nurtured him and made him so much confident. I hate school gate cliques, I avoid at all cost! Hope your daughter is ok now and not too worried about it all xxx

Had day off today, went to a christening, didn't drink but there was a lovely buffet, and we rushed out without me having a shake so I was starving. I have no idea how many calories I ate but I am still full and I won't be eating anything else today.
Back to it tomorrow, I have also booked the 30 day shred DVD I hope it arrives soon x

Annya told me I can get 30 day shred on you tube so I don't have to wait for DVD to arrive I can get started straight away, DVD will be better as it will be on bigger screen but I am going to start straight away, once I have measured!
I hope I get as good results as people have reported x

I haven't been on scales at all this week, a bit scared to I think lol.
I haven't been overly bad, but we had Indian take away Friday night, and then my day off at the christening on Sunday, I haven't exercised this week at all ( just hectic at moment) and I just didn't feel that I had done very well.
Yesterday I felt as though I was forever hoisting my jeans up but thought they had probably just stretched with being worn.
I got on the scales this morning hoping to have at very least stayed the same but to my utter surprise the scales were kind and showed a 2 lb loss! My official weigh day is Friday so please scales show that I am the same as today!
That means I have lost 18lb now at 12st 3lb, I can't wait to enter into the 11 st something bracket. We have visitors this weekend arriving Friday and going Sunday but I am determined to stick to plan.
It's going to be hard but I know I can do this !!

Weigh day today, couldn't quite believe it, so I moved the scales round the bathroom and hopped on atleast 4 times, always with the same result, !

Oops sent before I had finished
Last Fridays weight 12st 5 lb
Today's weight 12 st 1 lb
Loss 4 lb
Little dance round bedroom 20lb lost so far !

Suffering with god awful cold, wanted to start my 30 day shred but I'm that achey I think I will leave it a few days, god only knows what the scales will say Friday I'm all over the place!

I haven't had any shakes today, I had chicken salad sandwich from shop, and cheese and crackers when I got in from work and it's straight to bed for me, I hope I feel better tomoz as I desperately want to get back on track and start my 30 day shred!

I've come to the conclusion that weight will always be an issue in my life, weather loosing it or maintaining it, it will always be there!
I was a chubby child, and that was because of my mum, she had the origional step mum from hell, honestly some of her stories would make your heart weep, but what influenced her in our home was the fact that her step mum starved her, when she married my dad she weighed a mere 61/2 - 7 stone so in our house she always made enough to feed the 5 thousand, and she could never say no if I said I was hungry !
I lost weight in my teens, and in my early 20's I worked opposite a bakers shop and sandwiches and cakes didn't do me any favours, I lost it again for my wedding, had children and steadily gained weight from there, loosing some and re gaining it:(
I used to hate people who said " I can eat exactly what I like and never gain weight" but now I simply don't believe them, those who say they eat a lot, eat healthily with the odd treat and are very active, and there are others who eat what they like but thats relatively little. My hubbies best mate had a girl friend who says she eat exactly what she liked but when they came round one evening for a Chinese take away it transpired in conversation that she hadn't eaten since lunch time the day before and was starving ( all in preparation for that evening), she shared a take away with her boyfriend and literally had 4 small pieces of chicken and 2 tablespoons of rice then announced she was full! No bloody wonder she was a size 6 she barely eat enough to feed a mouse lol.
Food is a very hard thing to deal with, if u smoke u can give up, you can stop drinking, or drug taking you can get over it and never have it in your life again, dieting is much harder because we need food to survive, so we have to learn to cope with it and moderate our intake and it's always there, oh and one last thing, if there is such a thing as starvation mode how come annarexics are skinny?
I have no idea what the point is of my random ramblings, just thoughts I suppose x

I have completed day 2 of 30 day shred and I am so stiff it's untrue, I think I may have to do every other day to start, I can hardly walk up and down the stairs lol

Back