McVities breakfast porridge oats bars

They will be 1 Syn for every 20 calories, as they don't qualify for any free food allowance :)

The Tesco website lists three varieties: Apple and Sultana, Red Berries, and Oats and Honey - they are all 57 calories, so 3 syns, per biscuit.

They will be 1 Syn for every 20 calories, as they don't qualify for any free food allowance :)

I told my consultant this but she said I couldn't go by that rule :confused: she told us they were 12 syns per biscuit and I knew they couldn't possibly be that, I eventually picked up wifi and was able to check syns online, thanks girls x

I told my consultant this but she said I couldn't go by that rule :confused: she told us they were 12 syns per biscuit and I knew they couldn't possibly be that, I eventually picked up wifi and was able to check syns online, thanks girls x

This is the 'rule' that the snackulator on the SW website uses, so not sure why your consultant said otherwise! What was the syn value in the end online hun? x

The syns calculator works out foods the exact same way when there is no free food allowance in the item, so is 100% accurate.

If of course it does have a free food allowance, you have to use the calculator.

Cool-so maybe the C had just got mixed up when she said 12-thinking it was per bisc not per pack? Were they nice? x

Nope she told us she checked 4 times and it was definitely per biscuit! Ah well we know the correct syns now ;)

Haven't a clue, none of us tried them, don't think they'd be my cup of tea, think they'd be too dry! :)

Nope she told us she checked 4 times and it was definitely per biscuit! Ah well we know the correct syns now ;)

Haven't a clue, none of us tried them, don't think they'd be my cup of tea, think they'd be too dry! :)

I would be slightly worried if that was my C. How the hell did she work that out. Gosh!

Back