Me again !! sorry i need help :)

fattofit2011

Hi all i cant stand cream in my coffee will a little bit of milk stop me from going into ketosis( think i spelt that right )??

Thank you again x x

i have normal milk just count it in my carbs x

ditto x

I just made myself drink black coffee - they say after 17 times you begin to like it - now I dont like milk in it !! Try alternate times to get used to it black !!

I just put whole milk in mine. Figure I must use about 20ml per cup, and I count that in.

I now drink black coffee, but I put 2 sweeteners in it even though I don't normally take sugar in my tea or coffee.

i use soya, experimented with lots of brands until i found the lidl one doesn't curdle, the rest do. took a little getting used to, but now i prefer it.

Excellent idea J2blue!!! I'm just wondering would whole milk ones be even lower carbs again!?!

I think whole milk has 4.7g carbs so they wouldn't work out that much less (0.56g). What it would do though is make the tea 'milkier' without adding more carbs because I used to use about 40ml of skimmed milk I reckon! Now a 12ml semi skimmed stick makes it seem really strong but I do like strong tea so am getting used to it.

They sell the dairystix (semi skimmed only) at tesco, 20 for 1.50. I also bought some lacto free milk portions (5x 20ml) as that milk has 2.7g carbs per 100ml but it had a strange taste which I didn't like.

Whole milk sticks might be the way to go!

i agree with the black coffee growing on u its actually lovely (thought i NEED sweetner) but i actually never realised how strict u must be about milk i didnt think to count it before. i have maybe 2 teas a day.... point duely noted

Back