Me again

Lisajw200

Just want to say thank you all so much for your kind words of support yesterday. I made such an idiot of myself to think I could do this plus stop smoking. To all those that are doing both together I admire you all so much.
I will be quitting cigs first and then start S&S sometime this year. You are all so friendly and supportive to everyone. Be back soon I hope. Bye for now :D xxx

Good luck Flumpet. it is very difficult, I've had a few cigarettes this week, but I can't blame the diet, I'm always rubbish at stopping smoking. Can you tell I've tried once or twice before? Never give up giving up is my motto, but right now I want to concentrate on the diet and every ciggie that I don't smoke is a bonus too.

It really is too much pressure on yourself, especially in the first few weeks I think.

I would highly recommend allen carr easy way to stop smoking. I read the book and have just stopped like that, one day smoking 20 next nothing. I am now a non smoker, and the craving weren't that bad yes i thought about it a lot at first but that slowly goes, and i can stand with my mum and that while they smoke i don't envy them at all.

Good luck you can do it xxx

Mhara said:
Good luck Flumpet. it is very difficult, I've had a few cigarettes this week, but I can't blame the diet, I'm always rubbish at stopping smoking. Can you tell I've tried once or twice before? Never give up giving up is my motto, but right now I want to concentrate on the diet and every ciggie that I don't smoke is a bonus too.

It really is too much pressure on yourself, especially in the first few weeks I think.

Ahh thanks Mhara. Well done you. Yeah every cig u don't have is defo a bonus. I'm c**p at giving up smoking too. Lol. You're right you can't blame the diet. I'm useless dieting and quitting the fags hence that's why I'm the state I'm in now lol. Yeah at the moment I'm 44 but have a lung age of 66. I had respiratory test and they are pretty accurate too. So it would be too much pressure for me. Keep up the good work Mhara and thanks. :D I'm defo gonna quit the fags first then slim n save later this year xx

Twiowl said:
I would highly recommend allen carr easy way to stop smoking. I read the book and have just stopped like that, one day smoking 20 next nothing. I am now a non smoker, and the craving weren't that bad yes i thought about it a lot at first but that slowly goes, and i can stand with my mum and that while they smoke i don't envy them at all.

Good luck you can do it xxx

Hi thanks yes I've read this book and loved it but I caved in after a week!! I'm going on patches and inhalator. Thanks anyway :D

Back