Me and JUDD Take 3 (hundred!)

Welcome back Lyn, we missed ya! Glad you're back and right back on juddd too, woo-hoo! Let us know how you get on! Good luck hun xxx

Good Luck with your Alternate Day Diet.

Seem to be unwittingly doing fast 5 lol

Hey girls, thanks for the welcome back!:) Hmm, for the past two days I seem to be doing fast 5 without knowing lol. I haven't started to eat for 2-3 hours after waking then seem to stop in a 5 hour window. E.g. Mon I got up at 8am, didn't eat til 11.40 and stopped at 5.40pm. Now I didn't sit stuffing myself the whole five hours I had cereal,a while after cold meat and fish and three hours later 2 eggs, 2 pancakes and 2 potato bread. If I was aiming to do that I couldn't!:rolleyes: So basically fasting 16 hrs eating in a five hour window and fasting again til the next day(inc sleep obviously;)).

Strange, must be something in the air but whatever it is it ain't too bad atm!:D

2lbs down, woohoooo!

weighed in this morning, 19st 9lbs!:talk017: Yay 2lbs down. I know it's water weight but who cares?:D It's so good to see a result, very motivating.

I've got to look at cutting back on carbs though. It's better for my health.

I often do fast 5 days too, quite unintentionally but I think that's the way this plan goes. I always leave it as long as poss on dd's before eating, so usually end up having a five hour window. Even sometimes on ud's I do too. I think you could work the juddd plan and fast 5 together very well.

Big well done on the loss!!!

Wed and thurs were bad for me. Really bad. I don't think I could manage a dd tomorrow so gonna do a lc day, leaving it as late as I can to eat. It seems like the earlier I start eating the more I want to eat. Think it's described as 'limbic hunger' on fast 5.

I am still having problems avoiding my binge foods which is making sticking to any diet difficult.:eek:

Hi Lyn I am the same - start eating early and I can't seem to stop all day. Had not heard it called that 'limbic eating' but glad it has a name! If I can last till 4 or 5pm it seems easier. I have found tea surprisingly good at stopping me binging in the evening - something I never thought I would get over.

It is so hard in the early stages of any plan to see results that spur us on. I have less to lose overall than you of course but it seems no one has even noticed yet that I've lost almost a stone and that can be very demotiviating. Keep the faith and carry on!

It is so hard in the early stages of any plan to see results that spur us on. I have less to lose overall than you of course but it seems no one has even noticed yet that I've lost almost a stone and that can be very demotiviating. Keep the faith and carry on!

Hiya, thanks for your msg. I know it's annoying when noone seems to notice your hard work but you do and we do and we're here for ya.;)

Have you got rid of 12lbs all on ADD, how long have you been on plan for?

Kookie Wookie: Love the name lol. Do you wait as long as you can to eat every day?

Hi Lyn Yes lost it all on ADD. Started at the beginning of October lost 7lbs, paused in Nov and went on holiday and put back on 2lbs. Been doing it since middle Nov and lost the 2lbs quickly plus 5 more.

I too wait as long as I can to eat on a DD. Try to make it to 4pm or so. If I am starving at lunchtime I have one crispbread to take the edge off it and that works.

Welcome back Lyn, great to have you back with us, good luck hun xx

Thanks gals. Miss JT's avatar always makes me giggle. :giggle: Tomorrow (Fri) is my first dd. My laptop or Google Chrome keeps pointing out my grammatical errors with red squiggly line l dunno how to switch it off:mad: tried tools etc but no good.

So my meals will be cal-counted shakes, totalling 414. A little milk in coffee should be ok but I will cut it out soon as the carton's empty.;)

Good luck! Hope you're having a great dd x

Back