Me and my fat arse against the world

The weather is **** its shocking.im hungry il admit but staying strong i love the feeling of waking up in morn and thinking yay i stsyed strong x

I think Holly's neglecting us norty girls cos she's an angel lol. I'm off to get weighed shortly. This app is crap on 3G tho so may be later when I post my gain haha I nearly wrote loss then talk about wishful thinking haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
I think Holly's neglecting us norty girls cos she's an angel lol. I'm off to get weighed shortly. This app is crap on 3G tho so may be later when I post my gain haha I nearly wrote loss then talk about wishful thinking haha xx

Ive joined the naughty club :(

Had sickness n diahorrea sun night abs couldn't bear shakes yest n then didn't stop eating...... Can I have my bad dog club membership card now? :(

Aw holly hope your feeling better? Been thinking of you.are you goin to get weighed or do u still feel rough? Xx

Welcome to the naughty club holly hehe
Been to get weighed and gained 1/2 which after the binges then a week doing skimming world and a chippy ain't bad. Hoping for a big restart type loss last week. Still lost 18lb in 4 weeks so pleased cx

Yeh js delicate n nauseous

Yeah getting weighed, hoping the diahorrea outweighed the eating! Doubt it thou, bet my bod has held onto everything I eat cause it was starved!!

U 2 doing ok? X

hollydollydoodah said:
Yeh js delicate n nauseous

Yeah getting weighed, hoping the diahorrea outweighed the eating! Doubt it thou, bet my bod has held onto everything I eat cause it was starved!!

U 2 doing ok? X

Mine was like that. I think the eating made my belly pains evil. Got some buscopan in ready for when I go away two week on Friday eeek.
Let us know how u do. I am in traces of ketones. Hoping to be pink tomorrow. Am starving but really wanna be 14 stone something so baddddd xx

KatieNicholson said:
Well done what a relief then. When did u restart? Keep going xxx

Today. Only cracked last night really. Had just had chicken during the day x

Well I'm still strong! Almost caved earlier, Have a headache though so staying at home instead of at the fella's, Hope I'm pink tomorrow!! Well done Holly an d I hope you get better soon, and1/2 is great, you'll shift that with a big poo :p xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
Well I'm still strong! Almost caved earlier, Have a headache though so staying at home instead of at the fella's, Hope I'm pink tomorrow!! Well done Holly an d I hope you get better soon, and1/2 is great, you'll shift that with a big poo :p xxx

Lol I id not restarted yesterday it'd have been 3 1/2 do thank god I did. I have has a slice of chicken and a slice of ham today but I usually do on day two and three as so hard.

Holly sounds like u still in control tho unlike us three baddies who eat galaxy and such like lol xx

Well done holly!!!! Yay.well day one complete and tbh its been good :) nothing but 3 products and 3.5 of watr has passed my lips.bet u both see pink tom :)))

Katie from now on galaxy is the food of the devil yuk lolx

franbella21 said:
Katie from now on galaxy is the food of the devil yuk lolx

Haha I do love the cookie crumble tho haha.
I've not had enough water today uk 500ml short so i best be careful tomorrow.
Come on ladies we are so on this now. Roll on next tues when we all have big losses. Chrissy u shud go to boots in morning then gain next ties morning so u can see a week on n join the tues gang xx

SOMETHING AMAZING'S HAPPENED!
I just weighed myself and I'm back to 17.1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how this miracle has occured but I have no intention of questioning it!!xx
Monday's my pay day so works better for me to have it on a Monday xx

Im sooo jealous chrissy lol!! But my cdc said most of what ive gained will be water so quite poss uve now lost it xx

franbella21 said:
Im sooo jealous chrissy lol!! But my cdc said most of what ive gained will be water so quite poss uve now lost it xx

Yeah that's why I lost 3 overnight the water. I want a massive loss next tues but as I did SW for a week not ate ***** I doubt it. Xx

Were all gona get a big loss i can feel it in my fat bones lol.so hope i lose 3 overnite lol but im not goin to weigh ive got to get out of that habit

I weigh several times a day, Can't help myself
I've tried resisting, threw away the battery from my scales and everything but couldn't help myself!xx

Back