me and ss+ ing

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'm sort of enjoying it, almost looking forward to the evening meal but, because I weigh myself everyday in the morning completely starkers (!!) I've put on 1lb from yesterday, since eating. And usually, the scales go down nearly everyday and they havent.

So I've lost about 4lbs this week I think, but it was about 6lbs. I get officially weighed on Monday anyway so we'll see. My skin is a little bad again as well, I've noticed.

But I've stuck to the diet 100% with the food so maybe it's just the shock to my body.

I feel frustrated! I dont know what everyone is doing over Christmas, but I've decided I'm going to keep SS+ing except for christmas dinner when we're going out to a hotel, but the rest of the day, and week, no food.

I know its mad I just wish it would go quicker. Is anyone else like this on SS+? :17729:

I'm sort of enjoying it, almost looking forward to the evening meal but, because I weigh myself everyday in the morning completely starkers (!!) I've put on 1lb from yesterday, since eating. And usually, the scales go down nearly everyday and they havent.

So I've lost about 4lbs this week I think, but it was about 6lbs. I get officially weighed on Monday anyway so we'll see. My skin is a little bad again as well, I've noticed.

But I've stuck to the diet 100% with the food so maybe it's just the shock to my body.

I feel frustrated! I dont know what everyone is doing over Christmas, but I've decided I'm going to keep SS+ing except for christmas dinner when we're going out to a hotel, but the rest of the day, and week, no food.

I know its mad I just wish it would go quicker. Is anyone else like this on SS+? :17729:

Hi lillypop :)

I'm not SS+ing at the moment but I do know how you feel. Just didn't want to read and not say hello back to you.

Lacey..xxx:D:D:D

Hi...my weight was a bit up and down when I first went on SS+ and then went back to the good losses of before
Good for you staying on plan during Christmas...it is only one day after all and after being in Ketosis for so long do you really want to risk coming out of it and then the struggle to get back into Ketosis afterwards
Saying this I think it is a real personal choice and everyone has do to what is right for them

Thanks girlies and Susan, you look sooo amazing, it's brilliant that you're maintaining.

How long did you do SS+ for? I've been doing the old SS with AAMW but I've been doing this now for nearly a week. Maybe in a few weeks time I shall go back to just the shakes again, see what happens xx

I've been SS+ing from the start & love it. Not sure i could have stuck to SS this last 6 weeks. I'm really happy with my loses so far so highly recommend it.

sorry dont have much advice really cause im ss'ing but it could be just ur body flctuating!! i weigh my self on a wed morning on my wii fit before i go to my wi, and the always 100% accurate...but then i weigh myself on a sat morning, and there always up by about 1.5kilos...i find it funny actually and dont let it get to me!!
dont get down, and wait until tomorrow to see the true reading!!

also just wanted ta see ur loss is amazing, and u have done sooooo well keep up the hard work hunni xxx

Hi there, well done on the 7lbs. I have been doing SS+ since I the start -- 22 weeks ago! I will stick to it over Christmas. It is just too hard to get back on it so I don't want to risk a break.

Back