Me and xenical

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by nat4950, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. nat4950

nat4950 Member

hey guys,this site is a great tool to have!
    ok a little bit about me: im 28 and have had issues with my weight for some time now, i did manage to lose a few stone with sliming world,but as like most it all came bk i spoke to my gp and begged him for xenical as i heard about them through a friend,and they are working very well for her.soo here goes i have been taking them now for just over a week,iv not had any nasty side effects,apart from a few headaches. i did weigh my self after 7 days! ( i carnt help it the scales just look at me!!lol),but i havent lost anything.! my clothes feel a bit loser but not showing on the scales yet..! im just gona tell you what im eating and if you think im doing anything wrong.!
    B- normaly bran flakes semi skimed milk.
    L-ham salad sandwich,no butter ,lo fat mayo.
    D- ww meal and salad,or a few sliming world chips with ww,meals,or veg and so on.
    Snacks, ww yogurt,friut,...
    does this sound ok to you guys? sorry to go on a bit but i know u can always get help on here.! thank you all so much.xx:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Hi Nat

your diary looks fine to me. I have to say I was never a big weight loser and if it's just your first week taking them I wouldn't panic about not losing any weight

I think you need to give it a couple of weeks for the whole deiting business to kick in!!
  4. nat4950

nat4950 Member

thank u so much for the reply,im glad my food in take is ok. i will defo stick with them.its just nice to see a little progress to keep me on track.i just need to keep off the on them every day!!!!!! lol
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.