Me bad

Bellerine

Silver Member
I want to confess. I keep sabotaging myself. There are no ultraslim bars left in the house. Has anyone else kept on and on struggling with self sabotage??? I think I must have a split personality. The dieter and the eater. The eater come out at night!!!!! And the dieter wakes up miserable.......

Oh dear. I feel better having told...

Belle

Bellerine said:
I want to confess. I keep sabotaging myself. There are no ultraslim bars left in the house. Has anyone else kept on and on struggling with self sabotage??? I think I must have a split personality. The dieter and the eater. The eater come out at night!!!!! And the dieter wakes up miserable.......

Oh dear. I feel better having told...

Belle

Don't feel bad Hun. I went through a stage of self-sabotaging.
Don't even know how I over come it?! The beck book has helped me alot tho so might be worth a try.
Just try take one day at a time :) and if you do slip up just get straight back on the next day xxx

Aw hun, sorry your having a bad time. Perhaps don't get the tesco bars again & just stick to the soups/shakes. Just draw a line under it & brush yourself off & start again, sometimes it's daunting to think you wont be eating the things you want for a little while but what's the alternative... stay the way you are now? Your doing this because you want to lose weight, try keeping a note with you of all the reasons you want to lose weight & when you get those sabotaging thoughts just get it out & remind yourself why you are doing this. I found day 13 in the Beck Book really helpfull, it's about cravings & how to stop them.
:grouphugg:hugs to you x

I haven't had the urge to self sabotage YET. But it's very early days for me and I'm only 7 days in so maybe there is time yet. I have thought about food plenty but just pushed it away with the thought of me finally looking good in clothes.

Don't be hard on yourself. This IS a difficult diet. Hardest one I've done so we're bound to have slip ups here and there.

Thank you all. It is hard, isn't it. And I'm only human. Im going to buy the beck book. And I'm never going to buy the Tesco bars again. ESP the raspberry ones. Never.

I do so well all day. It's not THAT hard and I really really want to lose this weight. But it's like I change after dark and just don't care anymore and I go pick up something like an ultraslim bar and just throw caution to the wind. It's not that I'm hungry or anything. It's just deliberate self sabotage. Gee.

Dear Inner-demon.

Would you ever f..k off. Thank you .

Belle.

P.s sorry for bad language.

Thank you all. It is hard, isn't it. And I'm only human. Im going to buy the beck book. And I'm never going to buy the Tesco bars again. ESP the raspberry ones. Never.

I do so well all day. It's not THAT hard and I really really want to lose this weight. But it's like I change after dark and just don't care anymore and I go pick up something like an ultraslim bar and just throw caution to the wind. It's not that I'm hungry or anything. It's just deliberate self sabotage. Gee.

Dear Inner-demon.

Would you ever f..k off. Thank you .

Belle.

P.s sorry for bad language.

Go to bed early. Take your water and laptop/book up to bed early to break the cycle. Then you can't self sabotage. I had to go to bed early last night as my stomach was moaning at me. Rather than give in i took myself up stairs and read on my Kindle a bit!

Your get these blips hun....as for the bars..you have recognised they are not a good thing for you personally so onwards and downwards huni... I bought a load of them raspberry ones and gave them away as they are just too morish for me too...xxx

hi Belle, I was doing brilliantly on Exante then boom out of no where I ate. Since then it has been a struggle for me with many re-starts but I keep plodding on cause otherwise I'll be bigger than my house. Every time I think I have it sussed cause I feel good & don't stray, lose some weight then boom off the wagon again. I haven't stopped my inner demon coming out to play yet but I am slowing it down. It's like a whole other person takes over & I munch & munch. I'm reading Beck too & it is helping. Never give up & you will get to the end :)

I had a week off coz I became unwell, my fault as I stopped taking my iron tablets. Back on them 3x a day. Am feeling a bit better so have decided I might as well go back to the diet. I found myself craving foods that I don't like and just eating it. Am hoping I can lose 3 more stones but finding it harder than when I first started. I don't know whether this is self sabotage but am in it to win it baby! Yes some days will be harder but if I persevere than it will be worth it. I have been hard on myself but I need to otherwise I will slack. Am glad there's this forum it's a Godsend at times like these. Onwards and upwards ey!! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right then, you! If you stick to the plan you'll lose weight. If you don't stick the plan, you won't lose weight. Simple enough? :)

{said with huggggggs} xxxx

Right then, you! If you stick to the plan you'll lose weight. If you don't stick the plan, you won't lose weight. Simple enough? :)

Thank you for the plainspeak gina. You
Must be a Mom?! What you say has impacted me. Of course.....it really is that simple....

Makes me think. Ta.

Belle

Hey Diva. You are doing sooo well. It's just day by day, right

Belle

Bellerine said:
Hey Diva. You are doing sooo well. It's just day by day, right

Belle

Aaah thank you so much Belle! It certainly is day by day. It has become harder but knowing am not alone really keeps me going. N8 x x

GinaLangland said:

Yes Gina (she says it with her tail between her legs! Lol)! Thus so true though tah.

(hugging back)

Back