me before-during-and uh during lol

Looking good here! :eek: I prefer your most recent hairstyle as well it suits you!

thanks lozza i used to have hair passed my bum but i cut it all off never again! im growing it again now :)

OMG!! you have done so well!!! And you look fab!!! Fantastic! :)

You look brill - your ex friend must be 'green' !!!

What a difference! That's fantastic. Well done. xx

You look so fab, I am so jealous!!!! Keep up the good work, well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow your like a whole different person . You look good -you look pretty toned . You actually look much less than a BMI of 32 as I'm 5 3.5 and when I was 32.5 I was much more massive than you are. I hope you feel proud of your achievement -It really is life changing.

You look stunning hun x

OMG what an inspiration you are .... just starting day 5 and your pics are just the tonic for everybody out there. You look amazing and very very happy well done xxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much guys i know it sounds silly but it makes all the difference when someone else notices too :)

OMG hun, they are amazing and you look absolute fabulous! You have got to just be sooooo proud of yourself - what a transformation!

Beautiful, just beautiful.......

Just want to echo all the other posters & say well done. The changes are amazing. Imagine how your former friend will feel when you get to the after stage?!

Wow!!!!! You look fab!!!! Well done!!!!!!

Wow Shell, u look fantastic! No wonder she was jealous of u! Well Done xxx

Back