Me in a frock!!!!

wowyou look great, keep it up x

That is incredible! You look fantastic and must be so so proud of yourself :D Well done!! A x

Anna! 6lb gone and you're disapointed! :eek:

A stone a month averages out at 3-4lb per week...so 6lb is a great start :)

I have my first weigh in (proper) tomorrow. Had a stop in on Saturday and had lost 5 lb in 3 days! I'm a bit scared now because i've gone on the scales at home and I don't think anymore has shifted in the last 4 days! I just hope that the loss can continue at a decent pace.....
we all want it now but we have to realise that the weight piled on over time and it's not going too fall off just because we want it to :D unfortunately!

How are you feeling apart from being a little disapointed? ;)

xx

Sorry for crashing your thread Bex......you look amazing. It's women like you who are an inspiration for us newbies.

well done & much love xx

Wow.... your before and after pictures are so inspirational bex - you look absolutely stunning! Hope you had a fab time at the wedding! Bet you loved showing all the family and friends how good you looked! xxx

Woweeee!! Look at the difference!!!

Shecksy!!! xxx

You look absolutely amazing. I'm popping on my list of things to do when I'm tempted by the fridge to jump on here and check out your pics! Many thanks for sharing.

It's nice to know that I can inspire others like others have inspired me!!! I'm still a little stunned at the pic myself and have to keep pinching myself to make sure it's real :)

You look AMAZING you have worked sooo so hard and i bet you could never image last year you would be a different women.
Thanks for all your sharing. Its been a great motivator. Many you enjoy all your Slimness now and for always. :) Maria

Back