ME ... so far

syren

from FAT to FIT
I wanted to post a progress pic when I dropped 50 lbs, but I'm just so excited about the physical changes I thought I'd post now, hope you don't mind.

I've only actively started using Mini's full time a few months ago but I've become so hooked with this forum and the members and the challenges and I'm more motivated than I have ever been in my life! I'm so thankful I found this wonderful place and I'm positive I will lose the weight this time

Most of my weight loss is on my face and chest (typical, lol). I'm not brave enough to post a full body shot yet, but once I lose a bit more weight on my arms, hips and legs I will !!

progress-2.jpg

Cracking, what a difference, well done love.

thanks jim and Shanny :) i'm a little shy and embarrassed to post my pics but i've gained so much from others successes that I thought i'd like to share.

When I first joined the forum I didn't know which category I should fall under because I calorie count but I do low carb. I chose calorie counting because that is more where I tend to follow. I keep it around 800.. well balanced and nutritious and I feel great :)

thanks jim and Shanny :) i'm a little shy and embarrassed to post my pics but i've gained so much from others successes that I thought i'd like to share.

When I first joined the forum I didn't know which category I should fall under because I calorie count but I do low carb. I chose calorie counting because that is more where I tend to follow. I keep it around 800.. well balanced and nutritious and I feel great :)
Big huggies Syren big proud.!!! xx

Fantastic!!! Well done you!!
Ccxx

Ooooh... what a great transformation already!
Well done! :)
xx

*blush* thanks CeeCee, oli & hbb :)

the hard part is going to be the bottom half.. lol

Gosh, syren! What a difference!
You can be very proud. :happy096:

For me it's no use posting a recent pic, one sees nothing yet....

Hi,
Congrats on your success. I am glad that we have a very active community for weight loss. I also lost 15 pounds in last 45 days. I just had a good weight loss program which worked for me.

Well done hun, you look absolutely gorgeous!

Wow Syren, well done, you really can see the difference.

I discussed doing a face shot last night with my daughter as i had a head shot taken just before starting this journey...maybe I'll take another just to see. Mine is nowhere near as noticeable as yours tho.

Again, well done and nice to put a lovely face to your lovely words

You look fab! Well done so far! Keep up the good work and you'll be posting piks in no time!

I was away from this thread over the holidays and apparently there is a time limit on 'thanks' so I can't thank you all individually for the lovely compliments but it's much appreciated and means a lot to me.. Thanks !! :)

For me it's no use posting a recent pic, one sees nothing yet....

you'll get there mellow ! keep it up and look forward to seeing pics of you too ! :)

Congrats on your loss becky ! I love this community too!

It was a bit of a struggle after Christmas , put on a few pounds over the holidays, but I'm back on track now and have dropped the xmas lbs. I'm hoping to hit that 50 lbs very shortly.. SO close.. Still not brave enough to post a full body shot, but soon!

I already feel pretty good with myself these days but I'm really looking forward to seeing that thin me in the mirror and how wonderful i'm going to feel :)

Last edited:
Bah! I don't care what anyone says, it's fundamentally impossible to lose weight over Christmas! lol.

LOL, I have to agree love, and in my case it's impossible not to gain weight. :D

Back