Me with my "before" trousers.....

Flippin heck!
Im on day 6 of LL at the min and looking at your pics it will be sooo worth it! :)

that is brill

OMG those pictures are amazing I hope that will be me in a few months time, CONGRATULATIONS ON A NEW FABULOUS BODY.

Best wishes SONKIE :D

hope you don't mind my posting late on this thread - but those photos are amazing! I'm inspired.

I hope you are very proud of yourself!

Amy

Thanks Amy. I am proud of what I achieved. I am now in the "maintenance zone" which is most definitely not easy!!!
Good Luck with your weight loss journey - come on here for support, encouragement and information - you will "meet" some wonderful people.
Ann x

inspired, I am blown away and determined. thanks so much for sharing Ann

how exciting to have Best asking to interview you

Thanks Ann. I have a long way to go - but am I going to get there!

Amy

Hi Anne you look really fabolus now you certailley deserve a medal for losing all the weight and its unbeliveable to think you was in those trousers i need some inspiration like you had hope it rubs off on me.
What diet did you follow to get down like that cant belive it is you
Hope im not being cheeky i need some motivation and inspiration too

Hi Bethany, I did the Lighter Life foundation programme for 14 weeks, then changed to Cambridge for financial reasons. (If I'd know about Cambridge back then, I'd have started off with that). After 7 months I had lost 9 stone, and I have lost the rest whilst doing Cambridge 790 and 1000 plans. I strated on Jan 5th last year, and by October I had lost 11 stone. I put a stone on over Christmas, but have now lost half of that. OH wants me to stay as I am now, and not lose the other half stone - he says I was "too thin!!!!" We'll see. What a difference a year makes - January 2006 I weighed 21st11lbs and was very unhappy, and in almost constant pain - now I am a Cambridge Counsellor, helping others to a healthier, happier life.
The WeMitts have helped me a lot, and we will do the same for you.
Ann x:)

WOW Ann, it is amazing to see how you have changed your body. As a newbie, its very daunting to have 10 stone to loose. Its a HUGE uphill journey I'm still doubting my ability to see this through (one day at a time!).

Also, although we all have a picture in our heads of how we'd love to look, I find it almost impossible to visualise how I might appear to the world at a healthy weight.

Your photos, and your story are fantastically encouraging. I think I'll be back looking at those pictures every so often, just to remind myself that it IS achievable.

Like you, I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I'd discovered the Cambridge diet years ago, before I got to be this big. 10 years ago it would have been just half the journey it is now :(

But, you are such an inspiration Ann, I'm determined to follow in your footsteps and get there in the end. BMI 22, here I come!!

Thank you so much for sharing your story

xxxxxxx

Bethany246

Thanks ann that was a nice reply to my post not decided what to do yet was thinking off paul mckenna have you any views on this diet

Hi Bethany246

I happened to notice this post while I was having a look round and noticed you mention you were considering doing Paul Mckenna system, I know from previous posts you already have his book and CD.

I also remember you were a bit confused over the amounts you could eat, weighing, counting etc. but you are probably also aware that on PMK all this is not necessary.

There are quite a few of us now in the PMK forum and many of us now have the book called 'Beyond Chocolate' which is basically the same system as PMK but it explains it alot better for you and would answer all your doubts and compliments Paul's CD perfectly.

The book is only £6.59 from Amazon, details on following link, maybe you could also get some inspiration from our threads in PMK forum

We would love to welcome you back, there is some great support waiting for you, hope we will see you soon Bethany !

Amazon.co.uk: Beyond Chocolate: How to Stop Yo-yo Dieting and Lose Weight for Good: Books: Sophie Boss,Audrey Boss

Back