Meal Idea's for fussiest Eater Ever?? :(

I'm like the fussiest eater on the planet, I hate it because it limits everything, I've tried eating the things that I dislike numerous times without any success.

Anyway I need meal idea's, I tend to fail with healthy eating when I struggle to think of a meal, then think 'screw it eat junk' So if anyone out there can just give me some meal idea's Id be greatly appreciative!

Right Ill try and list things I dont like!! I may miss some due to preggy brain!

*All meats
*All fish
*Egg
*Don't like food's with bits, everything needs to be seived.
*tomato's
*Peppers
*Mushrooms
*Onions
*Banana's
*Fruits with noticeable seeds(Although can just about manage strawberries)

I know Im a pain but Im seriously struggling to find healthy meals which I can eat, that dont contain these foods. :(

I've been living off Alpen bars, Noodles & beansprouts, salads, jacket potatos, pasta & kidney beans etc. :| Im fast running out of ideas! Help? :sigh:

Last edited:
Have you looked at the recipe forums? There are literally thousands and thousands of recipes in there

Wow that list does limit your options !!!!
Are you just " off" these foods because you are pregnant ?? I know last time i was pregnant sw went out the window as all i wanted to eat was pastys from the chip shop !!!!!!!

What about stir frys or soups ( sieved of course),or vegetable based rice dishes of veg that you do like, or curries made with pulses or lentils ??!
Sorry dont know if this helps any, but good luck :)

Wow that list does limit your options !!!!
Are you just " off" these foods because you are pregnant ?? I know last time i was pregnant sw went out the window as all i wanted to eat was pastys from the chip shop !!!!!!!

What about stir frys or soups ( sieved of course),or vegetable based rice dishes of veg that you do like, or curries made with pulses or lentils ??!
Sorry dont know if this helps any, but good luck :)

It does help thank you :) No I'm just generally like this, always have been for as long as I remember. My parent's used to give into me as a child if I said I didnt like something I was never given it again, and I've not had any of those things properly in as long as I remember so when Ive tried re introducing them I physically can't eat them, It makes me sick. :|
I've tried quorn and can't even manage that. It gets quite depressing sometimes!

I like stir fry's, and soups(well mainly tomato soup & spicy butternut squash) I like pulses aswell.
My list say's batchelors dried beef savoury rice is free on EE, I like that(although I pick all the bits out!) :(

Gosh I sound terrible, I wish I could control it, I tried a hard boiled egg last night with my salad. It didnt go well.

I've seen the mushypea curry recipe though, I think if I look in recipes then take out the bits I don't like I should be ok! hopefully!

If u don't eat meat or fish then you should try doing green days rather than ee,that way you can have 2 hea's and 2 b's xx

My 4yr old is a fussy eater, and wont eat meat unless i make him chicken balls( like the chinese shop ones), or really nice deli ham. He does eat fish fingers as well.
But he only likes pasta with no sauce , and doesnt seem to like anything sloppy.
I do try him with new things and he is getting better at trying new things, but i do keep trying !!!
As mentioned before green days will probably suit u better :)

As said by Emmamb Green days sound like the best plan for you, Meals wise, how about pasta with beans and cheese? or batchelors past n sauce mixes .. i know the tomato and herb ones free and im pretty sure the others are low in syns. You could make toasties with tinned spahetti/beans with HEA of cheese and bread as HEB. Im really quite fussy aswell so most of my meals are pretty plain, cant think of any thing else right now but if i do ill add it. Hope this helps x

Back