meal next week

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
next sunday ive been asked out for a meal with a friend whos in the army so i havent seen him for months so cant say no.:sigh::sigh::sigh:
its on sunday and weigh in is monday.
if i have a plain salad with chicken or fish, do you think i could get away with that?? ill drink lots and lots of water and just have one shake that day?

Hi kim, to be honest if i was you i wouldnt. especailly as you are so early in your journey it might just want to make you eat more. You could stick to things that are on the aam week and you would stay in ketosis with that. remember not to drink any alcohol as it could wreck your liver. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

becky xxx

ohh :( surely a few plain dry lettuce leaves and a bit of chicken or fish wont make me gain ???

It may or may not, you could end up with water retention due to higher sodium intake. But the biggest thing about doing it especially so early on is that it can lead to other breaks / picking on the diet which will make it much harder for you in the long run

But only you can decide what is best for you. If it was me I would try and meet up in a different type of venue, go to cinema, bowling or for a drink - fizzy water :)

right ive got a week to decide lol
im determined though... i know it wont make me pick... ill try and eat as little as possible, just so im not being ignorant that he's paying lol

Hi Kim,

If you do decide to go out for a meal - plain chicken salad would be your best option but you should also have all your shakes too....that way you might not eat as much because you are full already and you will guarantee that you've had all the minerals & vits required.

I know exactly what you mean though - some friends have invited us round for sunday lunch tomorrow and told me that "you am not drinking that muck in our house" So I have told them that I will only eat Chicken and plain veg and no roast potatoes. I have got wi on Monday too:(

So good luck with whatever you decide to do - keep drinking the water and you will be fine.

take care

Back