Meal replacement shakes while taking xenical

sammyd

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 14st10lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
this has already been covered in a earlier thread!!!
should be fine, long as the fat content is within limits!!.. I was thinking of some thing similar myself purely because I never have breakfast and come tea time ravenous!.. so thought it would help level things out a bit and with the benefit of all them vitamins and minerals I'm sure I'm missing out on!!..
nothing at all to with me loving that banana slimfast milkshake! :D

strachan51

S: 25st0lb C: 20st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 5st0lb(20%)
Ok thanks. Sorry didn't realise it was covered in an earlier thread. I am newish to posting on here so just wanted to ask.

strachan51

Have just had a look through and not seeing the thread. Where may I find it to read more?

Lucy:D

dreamingofawaist
G: 10st10lb
Hi,
I take a slimfast shake at lunchtime purely because I don't have that much time! I have had too problems with it and in my first week doing it lost 3lbs!

The tins are half price in boots at the mo too!
Lucy x

dreamingofawaist
Oh and dont worry about the threads- there are multiple for loads of things lol and I've done it a few times myself! X

strachan51

Lucy:D said:
Oh and dont worry about the threads- there are multiple for loads of things lol and I've done it a few times myself! X

Thanks for letting me know about the sale in boots. Also for letting me know it's ok to duplicate threads and questions.
Will be trying this out and see how I go. Gotta do something as not seeing a loss on the scale is heart sinking.

PurpleMum

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 12st10.2lb Loss: 1st12.8lb(13.07%)
Thanks for letting me know about the sale in boots. Also for letting me know it's ok to duplicate threads and questions.
Will be trying this out and see how I go. Gotta do something as not seeing a loss on the scale is heart sinking.

You've done so well so far, don't let a plateau stop you. You can do it.

strachan51

Thanks Purple. I refuse to quit. Just need something to kick me into gear again.

sammyd

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 14st10lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
strachan51 said:

hey wernt having a poke about that already being said, think it just sounds wrong, I were merely saying that there's heaps and heaps of information on this subject for you to trawl through if your heart desires!!... :D
my weight loss has stopped dead many times!.. just stick with it, and suddenly the scales will drop like a stone!.. and have to say that's a great feeling!.. xxx

strachan51

Okey dokey. No problem.
Have started asda measure up this morning so we shall see how it goes.
Onwards and downwards.

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
i did xenical and slim fast for a long time, had no problems and lost a fair chunk of the weight that i have lost with it...
if you check out my diary (long i know) but its got how it all went for me :) well the begining of my diary anyway.

efk

G: 11st5lb
I am thinking of doing Special K for the next week - we have a family do to attend next Sunday and when I tried my beautiful size 18 Monsoon frock on on Boxing Day it did up but I could not breathe!!

Am hoping the 5lb I've dropped already plus a week of Special K will ensure it fits perfectly!

LisaM1977

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st10lb(24.76%)
strachan51 said:
Okey dokey. No problem.
Have started asda measure up this morning so we shall see how it goes.
Onwards and downwards.

Let me know how you get on . I struggle eating breakfast. I really have to force it down x

strachan51

So far Lisa it's going fab.
I am doing asda measure up. Day 2 done and I feel fab.

strachan51

Kes said:
i did xenical and slim fast for a long time, had no problems and lost a fair chunk of the weight that i have lost with it...
if you check out my diary (long i know) but its got how it all went for me :) well the begining of my diary anyway.

Will have a look at your diary. Thanks for the info.

monkeypants

S: 18st5lb C: 15st1.1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st3.9lb(17.86%)
Heya,

I take Slim Fast shakes when I'm on the move / don't have time to eat! But I don't make a habit of it- as I can make a salad or sandwich for a similar amount of calories that is far more satisfying.

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
I agree but I have them sometimes when I'm literally on the move driving. They are easy to drink so I'm less likely to eat crap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dreamingofawaist
Do you have the Xen with each of the shakes? I only replace one of my meals with a shake for the Xen to have its full effect. And as the others have said I only do one shake when be! I don't think my Dr would give me my Xen if he knew I was doing both lol

Hope ur dr is more supportive than mine!
X