Meal replacement shakes while taking xenical

strachan51

Hiya. Anyone done this? Am considering slimfast or asda measure up or the likes. Just wanted to know if you guys have done this while on the tablets and how it worked.
Am at a stall on my weight loss so was thinking of trying the shakes.
All input welcome.
Thanks.

this has already been covered in a earlier thread!!!
should be fine, long as the fat content is within limits!!.. I was thinking of some thing similar myself purely because I never have breakfast and come tea time ravenous!.. so thought it would help level things out a bit and with the benefit of all them vitamins and minerals I'm sure I'm missing out on!!..
nothing at all to with me loving that banana slimfast milkshake! :D

Ok thanks. Sorry didn't realise it was covered in an earlier thread. I am newish to posting on here so just wanted to ask.

Hi,
I take a slimfast shake at lunchtime purely because I don't have that much time! I have had too problems with it and in my first week doing it lost 3lbs!

The tins are half price in boots at the mo too!
Lucy x

Oh and dont worry about the threads- there are multiple for loads of things lol and I've done it a few times myself! X

Lucy:D said:
Oh and dont worry about the threads- there are multiple for loads of things lol and I've done it a few times myself! X

Thanks for letting me know about the sale in boots. Also for letting me know it's ok to duplicate threads and questions.
Will be trying this out and see how I go. Gotta do something as not seeing a loss on the scale is heart sinking.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale in boots. Also for letting me know it's ok to duplicate threads and questions.
Will be trying this out and see how I go. Gotta do something as not seeing a loss on the scale is heart sinking.

You've done so well so far, don't let a plateau stop you. You can do it.

strachan51 said:

hey wernt having a poke about that already being said, think it just sounds wrong, I were merely saying that there's heaps and heaps of information on this subject for you to trawl through if your heart desires!!... :D
my weight loss has stopped dead many times!.. just stick with it, and suddenly the scales will drop like a stone!.. and have to say that's a great feeling!.. xxx

i did xenical and slim fast for a long time, had no problems and lost a fair chunk of the weight that i have lost with it...
if you check out my diary (long i know) but its got how it all went for me :) well the begining of my diary anyway.

I am thinking of doing Special K for the next week - we have a family do to attend next Sunday and when I tried my beautiful size 18 Monsoon frock on on Boxing Day it did up but I could not breathe!!

Am hoping the 5lb I've dropped already plus a week of Special K will ensure it fits perfectly!

strachan51 said:
Okey dokey. No problem.
Have started asda measure up this morning so we shall see how it goes.
Onwards and downwards.

Let me know how you get on . I struggle eating breakfast. I really have to force it down x

Kes said:
i did xenical and slim fast for a long time, had no problems and lost a fair chunk of the weight that i have lost with it...
if you check out my diary (long i know) but its got how it all went for me :) well the begining of my diary anyway.

Will have a look at your diary. Thanks for the info.

Heya,

I take Slim Fast shakes when I'm on the move / don't have time to eat! But I don't make a habit of it- as I can make a salad or sandwich for a similar amount of calories that is far more satisfying.

I agree but I have them sometimes when I'm literally on the move driving. They are easy to drink so I'm less likely to eat crap

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you have the Xen with each of the shakes? I only replace one of my meals with a shake for the Xen to have its full effect. And as the others have said I only do one shake when be! I don't think my Dr would give me my Xen if he knew I was doing both lol

Hope ur dr is more supportive than mine!
X

Back