Meals. Any good?

charliej86

Hi all, wanting feedback on the meals. Rissotto, curry, spag bol and shepherds pie. Dont want to waste money if they are likely to make me gag and I have to order in bulk as I am at work a lot and dont want to run out. I love the cabonara and the original porridge is ok. Hate all tje soups except vegetable and can only stomach the vanilla and chocolate shakes( even then I put coffee in them to mask the after taste) Also is the hazelnut and the caramel coffee any good.
I am not expecting them to be delicious, just bareable.

Thanks Charlie x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seriously - everyone's going to disagree about this!
I like the spag bol, the carbonara, the shepherds pie. I found the curry taste ok, but it ended up a bit like curry soup. I would eat it again.
I thought the risotto was awful and gagged my way through it, and I have just bought the baileys coffee which I add to the vanilla milkshake and like quite a lot. (I normally add normal coffee to it)

Thanks. I know everyone has different tastes but I guess I will just go with the masses! I am just so scared to try new products but seriously need a change. Need something warm so I suppose I will just have to take the plunge. Thanks for posting :D

Hi Charlie

i am on day one today, second time around! The meals are much better than before, with so much more variety. I bought the mixed months supply, after trying a few packet meals. I have to say the shepherds pie is delicious and filling. Also like the apple and cinnamon porridge. Curry was ok. I am yet to try the spag Bol and chilli. The Irish cream coffee is delicious and so too is the elderflower and white wine drink mix.
with so much more variety, it will make this diet much easier. The hardest part is the next few days getting into ketosis.
good luck to you.
sam xxx

Thanks Sam. I think the 4 week moxed meal and shakes pack is deffo the option for me. I dont like some of the shakes but they are bareable and I am going to order the wine mix. Sounds lovely.
I think I would eat a scabby horse at this point so I wont be turning my nose up at a hot meal! X

Back