MEASURE UP DIET now on my 3rd week

woohoo!!! hit my target! Im so pleased :) have decided to revise my target and reset my goals to drop an additional 10lbs to get to 9 stone (OMG! never thought Id see the day :D)

Well done! u must feel amazing. I have lost a stone in total now and still going but i'm having a break from the shakes and doing slimmingworld on my own without going to a group. I have also bought zumba for the wii and have been doing that everyday and been on a few bike rides. How are u getting on? :) x

I tried the zumba on xbox360 and OMG! I was pooped! so good luck with that :)
Only lost 1/2 lb this wk which Im a bit pee'd off about but hey ho it aint a gain so cnt complain

wow congratulations on sticking with this, you have done great both f you. deciding which diet to do and am looking at costs so might stock up on a few of these to try.

are they similar taste wise to slimfast do you know? enjoyed slimfast before x

Not sure if they taste the same as I have never tried slim fast. I thought they were nice loved the chocolate and the strawberry :)

Can see that this thread is practically dead as the originator reached target on Asda MU. I'm just bumping it up to see if any other AMU's out there still - am contemplating replacing my LT shakes with this cheaper option

I have gotten the asda measure up shakes today and gonna start them tomorrow.
I have a heap of weight to lose. At the mo I am 20st 10lbs. So gonna get this lost shifted.
Would be great to keep up with others doing this too.
Anyone?

Oh !! Water!! That is good saving then! Im going to try that :) good luck to you x you can lose the weight! Im 16st 7 and my target is 11st 10 lbs. x

I'm hoping to start this today aswell!! After a few weeks of slimming world I haven't been so lucky with losing the weight this around so I am planning on going to ASDA tonight to buy a couple of tubs! I'm 10.12lbs, and I only want to get down to 10st! Slimming world seems to be good for maintaining the weight for me, not losing it! xxx

Hi i get a little lost on all these forums, is there a specific forum for Asda MU?

I'm using it with my leftover shakes from LT - because of cost mainly and new job with no chemist easily reachable for LipoTrim.

Hey I'm on Asda MU, there isn't a specific forum for it. I started on slim fast and I am just using them as I would slim fast. I'm over on the slimfast forum more often than here.

Hey ladies I'm new to all of this! I started measure up tonight having a shake after dinner rather than a pudding!

I gave birth to a DS 4 months ago and struggling loosing weight.

I currently weigh
13st 13lbs!!!!
My goal is
10st (but 9 1/2 would be nice!!)

My routine will be as follows:
Breakfast-
Cereal (no sugar)
3 glasses of cold water
1 scoop of shake (I find 2 sickly!)

Lunch-
Cereal/salad/toast
3 glasses of cold water
1hr Just Dance 3 (Wii)
3 lessons of Zumba (Wii)
30-45 min Spartacus workout
1 scoop of shake

Dinner
Curry/Casserole/fish etc.. (homemade as I'm a chef)
3 glasses of cold water

I'm not going for foods such as pasta as they arnt that good for weight loss. Drinking green tea, having soup as an appitizer increase your matobolizum that help your body loose weight :D

It's amazing to read how AWESOME! You guys are doing! I have a wedding to go to in a week need to fit better into that dress ;) lol. Xxxx

Hi JaymeeJay - can you explain a DS please? Am very puzzled here! Lisa x

Darling son :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back