Measurements

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Brightonrosie, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Having bemoaned on here that at 10 stone I am still in size 16 trousers, I decided to take the advice of one of you lovely guys and measured myself. I have lost 3.5" off my bust, 3" off my hips but wait for this. . . a mere half an inch off my waist. what is that all about? i am going to look like an inside out egg timer !!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Bet you look awesome mate, they are great inch losses! Well done :)

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Our bodies are all different sweetie and we all seem to lose from where we least want to first and where we want to last ;)

If it's any consolation I am in a simiarish situation...if things don't change for me I will look like a triangle very soon, like a Sponge Bob character!

I've lost loads off my thighs and waist and nothing off my top half. I hate my boobs, they got massive in the gain stage and not gone away at all. OH is whooping with joy, I loathe them. I look top heavy and when I was stood looking at self in mirror (in just my smalls) I realised how broad my shoulders now look compared to my hips.

But you know something? It doesn't alter how good we've done does it? Yes we might want to improve things in areas, but we're all losing weight and that's the main thing.

Well done and hope things keep going well for you xxx

Brightonrosie likes this.
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Sticky on this one...just think how you would be if you hadnt done something about your weight!
    I have the same problem but with my bottom half! At the moment, having lost 7 stones, I have gone from a 26 top to a size 14/16, bottom half..28/30 to a size 18...blooming hips!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.