measurements

mary24

I am absolutely gobsmacked I took my measurements 3wks ago an then again this morning and found I have lost 3inch off each of my legs. I am so happy. Have been convinced that what I had lost wasn't noticeable and it was really nice to see that it must be as 3inch is a lot. I have never bothered with measuring before and I am so glad that I did it this time. I have also lost inches round my tummy waist arms bum and bust. I would recommend to anyone taking measurements as it has really given me a boost. I feel so motivated to continue and more confident that it is really working.

That's amazing, well done :DDD

Is there specific places that you should measure?
I'm now 1/2lb off my 3 stone loss. My consultant said I should have measured the inches when I started, I couldn't face doing it though!
BUT, now I've got to the half way point, I think that it might spur me on a bit knowing that I'm shrinking!!
Hope someone can help me xx

That is really good dudette and you hav something you can look at and see a difference. I did mine 3wks in just to see and will be doing them every 3wks now. I have just bought a exercise dvd aswell so will see of that makes a difference. I just measured my thighs bum tummy waist arms and bust. I don't no if that's rite but I hav lost off them all so am going to stick with it.

Well I have just done my measurements again an I hav lost nearly 40ins off my whole body :) was feeling a bit down about everything and this has really picked me up.

Thank you so much. I only have this on my phone no computer. I hav tried to do my weight ticker and things before and it won't let me :'(

I am absolutely gobsmacked I took my measurements 3wks ago an then again this morning and found I have lost 3inch off each of my legs. I am so happy. Have been convinced that what I had lost wasn't noticeable and it was really nice to see that it must be as 3inch is a lot. I have never bothered with measuring before and I am so glad that I did it this time. I have also lost inches round my tummy waist arms bum and bust. I would recommend to anyone taking measurements as it has really given me a boost. I feel so motivated to continue and more confident that it is really working.

That's fantastic hun.
I always like to take my measurements purely because some weeks I dont lose the lbs so its nice to see the inches dropping :)
Keep up the good work xxxx

WOW! well done! :)
I'm going to measure myself today, dreading it but hopefully see the inches drop off soon. I'm going to measure monthly I think

Back