Measuring oatbran

Hi Anja

how have you been?

Hi Vicky,

sorry been busy - going on holiday tonight and of course packing for everyone + self-catering to a new place so I have no idea what's there....

Overnight Ferry tonight and booked into breakfast buffet tomorrow on arrival (this was booked months and months ago!) - wish me luck! Hoping for eggs (not fried!) and yoghurt to be on offer. Got my oatbran muffins ready packed :)

Ooh exciting :D Wow you are good taking your muffins. Are you taking extra oatbran too (now i wonder if Jet did or if she did is it still he suitcase?)
Have a wonderful time, be good and enjoy xxx

oooh Anja... ferry to where? fabulous! Good idea to take your muffins with you!

Have a good holiday - no internet I presume?

Hi,

yes I have carefully calculated the oatbran: Muffins made for tomorrow.
Then loaf of bread last 6 days. Make another loaf at my mums - last another 6 days, and then we're back. If got that wrong, or it goes off, SO BE IT ;) I'll substitute good wholemeal bread.

Ferry - not too exciting: Ferry from Harwich to Holland overnight, then 4hr drive to my parents (who are in Germany atm), three days later short drive and 20min foot passenger ferry to the holiday Island of my childhood :D
Baltrum, Germany - Google Maps

tee hee DH is dreading it (there is nothing to do but the beach, you can walk around the whole island in an afternoon, a bit longer at low low tide). Maybe we'll have to go without him next year!

Definitely no internet or phone, and only German TV...

im sure he will be fine. its holiday after all ;)

Gosh - another lovely looking deserted place... (we've been looking at the Highlands on another thread!)...

I made a cake at my Dad's last time (normal muffin mixture, but put it in cake tin and sliced as a cake would be). Easier than transporting all the kit as well as the oatbran! You sound well organised so I'm sure all will be well.

I hope you'll have beach weather!

See you when you get back then! Good luck!

Gosh - another lovely looking deserted place... (we've been looking at the Highlands on another thread!)...

Well it's not exactly deserted in August :)....

Paris is deserted! tourists aside!

Back