Measuring ourselves

Rachel57

In my ww journal it says I should measure my hips waist arms and thighs . Is this something you do and do you think it's necessary ?

It's not necessary but I'd defo do it as you won't believe the difference in inches when you reach your goal weight!

My mum lost 3 stone in weight but she dropped 3-4 dress sizes, two shoe sizes, two cup sizes and all her rings were too big for her fingers!!!! Losing inches can often be a huge boost as well as weight loss so get your tape measure out :) Xxx

some ppl lose more in inches than pounds so if u find urself getting low losses u can remeasure urself for a bit more motivation

I used to do Curves and they used measuring inches as part of your total loss which was great. I told myself I would do it but just haven't got round to doing it yet! Will try to start doing it and maybe just measure monthly instead of weekly xxx

I do but I measure more: calves, thigh, hips, waist, boobs, upper arm, wrist. It reminds me how much smaller I am when I don't see a difference to my heaviest. It also shows where I lose weight from most and least :)

I do but I measure more: calves, thigh, hips, waist, boobs, upper arm, wrist. It reminds me how much smaller I am when I don't see a difference to my heaviest. It also shows where I lose weight from most and least :)

Yeah our leader told us to do that when i started so i do it every month and cant believe the difference, you feel so good every inch you lose as well as pounds :)

Back