Measuring ourselves

SJH1985

S: 12st9lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st12lb(6.78%)
It's not necessary but I'd defo do it as you won't believe the difference in inches when you reach your goal weight!

My mum lost 3 stone in weight but she dropped 3-4 dress sizes, two shoe sizes, two cup sizes and all her rings were too big for her fingers!!!! Losing inches can often be a huge boost as well as weight loss so get your tape measure out :) Xxx

sarah88

Gold Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
some ppl lose more in inches than pounds so if u find urself getting low losses u can remeasure urself for a bit more motivation

laurieee:)

S: 12st1.5lb C: 11st5.5lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st10lb(5.9%)
I used to do Curves and they used measuring inches as part of your total loss which was great. I told myself I would do it but just haven't got round to doing it yet! Will try to start doing it and maybe just measure monthly instead of weekly xxx

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
S: 12st4lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st11lb(22.67%)
I do but I measure more: calves, thigh, hips, waist, boobs, upper arm, wrist. It reminds me how much smaller I am when I don't see a difference to my heaviest. It also shows where I lose weight from most and least :)

Goose1

Silver Member
S: 17st7.5lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 4st5.5lb(25.05%)
I do but I measure more: calves, thigh, hips, waist, boobs, upper arm, wrist. It reminds me how much smaller I am when I don't see a difference to my heaviest. It also shows where I lose weight from most and least :)

Yeah our leader told us to do that when i started so i do it every month and cant believe the difference, you feel so good every inch you lose as well as pounds :)