Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green Days Meat as a HE b

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinkyfluff, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I prefer green days, Extra Easy just doesn't float my boat! But I do like a little meat. i got a piece of Salmon out for my tea and looked up how much I can have as a HE b in my book. It says 57g, is this raw weight or cooked weight?

Thanks for any insight. It mnay have said somewhere in the book and I have missed so will look again but if anyone knows the answer off the top of their head...

Thanks

Georgina x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just had a look in the book and it does not say i would count it as raw weight, it only gives raw and cooked for meat
    maybe someone will come along and know for def if not i could text my consultant for you if need be

4. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah I figured it was prolly raw weight as other wise you'd have to cook and weigh then it might be a lot of waste.

I know its not a lot of salmon though - trust me to pick that out of the freezer this morning. Will have to halve it and have half tomorrow!

Thanks

Georgina x

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - raw weight.
    You get a lot of chicken for your HEB but not so much if you fancy some steak mince.

6. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well I had my dinner at about 5.45, done savory rice, 1 pack shared between 3 of us, sweetcorn and a salmon fillet, used a 5 syns plus my he b so I could have the whole thing. An hour and a half later and my belly is rumbling. Why am I so hungry - I am eating til I am full but within 2 hours I am hungry to the point of grumbling tummy. I have drank plenty so its not thirst.

Trying hard not to wobble but I have no syns left and no healthy extras, have already eaten 8 pieces of fruit and had 2 yogurts today.

xx

7. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there.
    One packet of savoury rice feeds one in my house. Well one of me then. Stretching it between 3 is not giving you enough to fill you. Get some SW chips in the oven now before you get so hungry you will eat everything in sight.:D

8. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well I had my syn free chips and 4 of DH doritos. Woken up this morning and I feel so belly achy and bloated and rotten. Its weigh in this evening and I expect a gain to be honest. I do believe that food "sits" in you for a while before being processed and the amount I ate yesterday is going to take a while to shift I can tell you.

I also feel a bit bunged up and head coldy so maybe I was "feeding the cold"?

Ahy well, see what weigh in brings and carry on from there.

Thanks all for your support,

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.