Meat crisps...

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by Maintainer, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    11st4.1lb(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Ingredients

Slices of Chicken / Turkey / Ham (lowest fat possible)

Instructions

1 Preheat the oven to 200C.

2 Take some low fat ham, turkey breast & chicken breast slices (less than 5 percent fat) and lay out on a grill. You can experiment with different flavours.

3 Once the oven is hot put the grill inside and let it cook for about 7 minutes.

4 When the time is up turn the slices to the other side and put back into the oven.

5 If you have a grill setting in your oven - use it, up the temperature and grill for 3-5 minutes. Otherwise you can up the temperature and you might need to keep the slices in for a little longer.

6 When properly crispened you can break them into smaller pieces and munch on instead of regular crisps!

Last edited: 26 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RunnerBean

RunnerBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.7lb(5.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    These have got me through a couple of afternoon munchies! And they travel so well when on long car journeys. :)

They can hurt my teeth if I toast them too long though...!

4. AmyDollBee

AmyDollBee Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, I'm having a baaaad craving for crisps and found this thread - could someone answer me what kind of sliced chicken/turkey/ham they used? Are we talking about packets of cooked chicken, like you would buy to go on sandwiches? Because if so, I have these and want to try them!!!!!

5. monty1978

monty1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.8kg
    Current Weight:
    86.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.