Meat hangover...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Oh good gracious me! On Friday evening I had some kebab meat - NEVER AGAIN! I was tossing and turning all that night with what could only have been 'meat sweats' and wanted to hurl so badly! Also felt like I reeked of meat all of yesterday! Meat and garlicky business just oozing out of my pores! Worth it? HELL TO THE NO! It was also the first time since starting that instead of feeling full and satisfied I went straight to feeling stuffed and all yesterday could hardly face eating at all. Can't be doing with that. I'll be sticking to what I've been doing from now on.

ROLL ON ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL WEEK PEOPLE! GOOD LUCK!!!

You poor thing! I've noticed if I eat meat for dinner after 8.30pm the same thing happens so I really am trying to eat before that!

yeah, funnily enough it was the first time I'd eaten later in the evening. I'll watch out for that now, thanks! :D

Yes, same for me and red meat, if I eat it late the effects are like IBS, cramps, sweats and other yuckiness and is very nasty :(

I tend to stick to chicken, pork or lamb for dinner. Had steak for lunch yesterday and was fine :)

Yeah, I think i'm gonna have to try that for a while and see how I get on. Thanks!

I try not to eat after 7:30 if I can help it

Oh you poor thing!
I once ate a huge steak at about 8.30 and It took me two days to recover!! IT was horrendous!
Glad you are feeling better now xxxxx

Back