meat or quorn

im a veggie and i love quorn. Not sure what ppl dont like about the sausages coz i love them. The cheese and broccoli escalopes are lush and are 8 syns, they are my weekly treat x

I have the 2011 food directory and it says the cheese and broccoli escalopes are 7 syns. Is there a more up to date book.

Having a fish week this week,next week I think is now going to be a quorn one.are the 'pepperoni' free? Have not tried the 'meat' slices

Not sure on them. Just realised having checked my directory that it is out of date (2011). I absolutely love the Asda's range of meat free chilli, savory mince and bolonese packet mixes. Can someone please tell me they are still free on both plans. Looking on internet to buy book but silly money at mo.

Me too I prefer quorn to meat, so of the quorn stuff is fantastic some not too good. But I think the most versatile is the mince.

I've heard a few people say that, I think it's because quorn is a fungus(?), the same people can't eat mushrooms either, so not too sure if there is a conection.

No I'm fine with mushrooms, its one of my fave veg. In fact I've had a shed load tonight :)

Back