MEATBALLS MY WAY

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by tomsamkev, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. tomsamkev

tomsamkev Member

i've just made meatballs for tonights dinner using lean minced pork,garlic, herbs and seasoning. I opened a tin of chopped tomatoes...threw it over the meatballs with chopped carrots,celery and butternut squash. All bubbling in the slow cooker. Will serve with spaghetti.

Just started SW and this is my first ever EE DAY. Had fruit for breakfast. Lunch 2 poached eggs with baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms. I slice of wholemeal bread toasted as my HEB and using my skimmed milk as my HEA to have in my coffee.

I hope i'm getting this right...finally. I've read my books inside out . If I need a snack i'll have fresh fruit and a glass of wine for my syns. Any comments gratefully received especially if i'm not on the right track:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

looks great, hope you have great losses thorughout your SW journey!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.