Attack Meatballs

Wheelndeal77

Made myself some very lean Thai flavoured meatballs for lunch out of Turkey mince, which has no fat in it whatsoever...some coriander, chilli, garlic, ginger etc..
They taste so good i'm feeling guilty about eating them like i'm doing something naughty! lol
I keep thinking..omg i'm such a pig eating these unhealthy meatballs..in actual fact..they are perfectly within the food groups i'm meant to be eating. Hmmm...I need to retrain my brain!
Anyone else ever feel like this?

:confused:

Definitely! I'm still not used to it and love the fact that you can really enjoy food on Dukan whilst still losing weight. I'm doing morrocan meatballs tonight but with extra lean steak mince as our supermarket has no turkey in (very annoying). I'm going to spend the whole day looking forward to dinner and have plenty. I wish I had discovered this years ago, and seeing my DH enjoying losing weight too is lovely to see. Why don't you put your thai recipe on the recipe thread, sounds lovely!

Sounds very similar to some Thai-style chicken burgers I made last night.
They were delicious.
CD, I've posted the recipe in the recipes section.

Yum - I love that we are enjoying what we are eating, eating more healthfully, and still losing weight!

i'm gonna try rosemary meatballs tonight with mint yog dip! hope they turn out as tasty as yours sound x

Back