Getting excited as lbs are starting to drop off... and I've not cheated this time!

ooooh I used to love my hula hoop when I was young... also skipping. It's funny to think how our childhood games would now help us lose weight (whereas the current games favoured by kids, ie sedentary electronic machines for the most part, do not!!).
x

Oh, disaster! What is the matter with me?!! Today, I've eaten a flapjack, a bar of chocolate, two doughnuts and a bowl of rice. (Oh and last night, before singing in a concert, I ate a pizza) oh dear, oh dear, I think a few days of PP will be in order!

Well done for coming straight here rather than continuing for a few days! They don't advise the punishing PPs but just continue as normal as it's counter productive to fall into the habit. You'll be fine! I hope you enjoyed them at least. There's nothing worse than having something like that and not even finding it good! :D

Well. I have been thoroughly without will power/determination/dedication/motivation, whatever 'it' can be called for too long now. I have eaten like a pig and have undone much of my hard work done a few weeks ago on attack. Tomorrow is another day though and I'm going to try hard. Wish me luck. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how I got on.

Good luck Pootle and know that you will do it this time!

xx

Back