Medical Done - Advice Needed!

JJR93

Hi Everyone!

I am one step closer now done my Medical and just rang them to say I will be starting on the 9th March.

I am so excited about starting! - Just wanted some advice on the foodpacks?

Whats good and whats not good?

Also I am not the best of people with water so I was going to purchase the flavourings what do people think about these?

Hi.
Really, the packs are down to individual taste so it might be best to try a range and see what you like. If you get a few of one flavour you find you hate, the counsellors usually let you swap them.
Personally, I like all of the shakes but vanilla (although lots of people like it mixed with coffee). I like Shepherds pie and porridge, and the toffee and also the cranberry bars. I haven't tried the chilli or the carbonara yet but am hoping to this week!

Everyone loves and hates different things so try everything. The water flavourings are fine. You could also try having sparkling water - I find I can drink a lot more that way.

I used to have sparkling water but it gave me a bloated tummy. I use the flavourings sparingly. Also they contain a type of fibre. For some people it cam cause bloating problems. However if you build up your tolerance slowly it is much better. I find the lemon is the nicest.

Just make sure you drink 3-4 litres every day regardless of what form it takes. This is pretty much essential for good weight loss.

Back