medical examination?

Jewel

Hiya,
I’ve just been offered a job (woo hoo, at last!) But I have to take a medical first, no big deal, no health probs thankfully. But if they do a urine test and ketones show up won’t it seem bit weird? Would it make any difference or should I say it to doctor first? I’ve never had to do a medical for a job before so I don’t even know what they’ll do, so would be very grateful for any advice! Thanks.

I wouldnt bother to be honest unless they bring it up...

i had my Prisons service medical and had to do the same, but also had to loose weight in the meantime, so was on lipotrim. nothing was said, i was perfectly healthy just over weight (shock ha)

I wouldnt bother to be honest unless they bring it up...

i had my Prisons service medical and had to do the same, but also had to loose weight in the meantime, so was on lipotrim. nothing was said, i was perfectly healthy just over weight (shock ha)

You work in a prison??

You work in a prison??

was offered a job as a Prisoin officer, but would have to move form liverpool to london so turned it down, took me 12 months to get in aswell, constant exams and stuff, so im devistated to b honest, still thinking of phoning them and taking the job?

at the moment in working in a solicitors! boring!

as the guys have said unless they mention the fact that you have ketones in your rine dont say anything

Good luck let us know the outcome

xx sharron

Yup, as advised already unless they ask you I really wouldn't bother telling them. It's not like you're doing anything illegal and it's really your own business. However if they do ask you be honest.

was offered a job as a Prisoin officer, but would have to move form liverpool to london so turned it down, took me 12 months to get in aswell, constant exams and stuff, so im devistated to b honest, still thinking of phoning them and taking the job?

at the moment in working in a solicitors! boring!

Why did ya turn it down?!!! That is my dream job! But i am still at uni (4 months left!!!) and there is zilch opportunities down here in the south west :(

To be honest they probably wont test for ketones? So not sure it will make a difference. I wouldn't worry about it, there is a logical reason why you have ketones in your urine, so nothing wrong with you medically :)

Oh and good luck hun!! :)

Congratulations on the job, that is great. Good luck with the medical, I'm sure all will be fine.

x

Back