Medical Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Nina007, 30 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Nina007

Nina007 Member

I need some advice.

I went to the doctors and got my medical questionnaire completed for me to do this I had to keep a three day food diary and listen to my doctor who went thorough the food diary advising me what I should and shouldn’t be eating.

I posted the medical form to my counsellor. Two weeks later I received a call from the counsellor’s secretary to say that the medical questionnaire was sent to the head office but they have not received it and could I complete a new one.

I told her that I kept a copy of it and I can post this to the counsellor, she said to post it but she will need to find out from the counsellor if this will be sufficient.

She left a message for the counsellor on her voicemail as she in a conference.

I have posted the copy in her letter box as the counsellor does not live far from me with a note explaining the situation and left my number for her to contact me and I have heard nothing (it’s been 3 working days), I also left message on her voicemail , no reply.

I am concerned that the original has been lost as it contained a lot of confidential information.

My question is has anyone experienced this and did they have to go back to their doctor and get them to complete a new one, as I feel a copy of the original should be sufficient.

Thank you
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

A lot (if not all??) the LLCs have been on a conference which I believe finishes today ... so dont' worry - see if you hear from your LLC tomorrow
  4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I hope they will accept the copy - if they say no, say that you had to pay for it and you are only prepared to give them the copy! To be honest that seems a bit weird as I have been late with my form several times and never heard anything back from head office.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.