Medical Questionnaire

Nina007

I need some advice.

I went to the doctors and got my medical questionnaire completed for me to do this I had to keep a three day food diary and listen to my doctor who went thorough the food diary advising me what I should and shouldn’t be eating.

I posted the medical form to my counsellor. Two weeks later I received a call from the counsellor’s secretary to say that the medical questionnaire was sent to the head office but they have not received it and could I complete a new one.

I told her that I kept a copy of it and I can post this to the counsellor, she said to post it but she will need to find out from the counsellor if this will be sufficient.

She left a message for the counsellor on her voicemail as she in a conference.

I have posted the copy in her letter box as the counsellor does not live far from me with a note explaining the situation and left my number for her to contact me and I have heard nothing (it’s been 3 working days), I also left message on her voicemail , no reply.

I am concerned that the original has been lost as it contained a lot of confidential information.

My question is has anyone experienced this and did they have to go back to their doctor and get them to complete a new one, as I feel a copy of the original should be sufficient.

Thank you

I hope they will accept the copy - if they say no, say that you had to pay for it and you are only prepared to give them the copy! To be honest that seems a bit weird as I have been late with my form several times and never heard anything back from head office.

Back