Meet My Furry Family!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Well, seen as I have just discovered this wonderous section on our beloved pets so I thought I would introduce my fun-loving fivesome, 4 cats and 1 dog (soon to be two)!!

Meet the Family!

Bert - 10 years old. He's the grumpy old man of the bunch! But as you can see he likes a little play sometimes!

Bert.jpg
Bert1.jpg

Ernie - 10 Year Old Number 2! Berts brother. These two were abandoned in a bin before they were a year old. Ern is our handbag cat. Happy to have a cuddle anytime and any place.

Ern.jpg

Ern1.jpg

Roo - 7 1/2 months old Kitty! Definately the stupidest of the bunch! But he is a complete joy to just sit and watch. Will always, without doubt put a smile on my face. He is only 2 months in this picture, but it sums him right up.

JessandLily009.jpg

Jess - 7 1/2 months. The only female of the group! But, not suprisingly she's the boss. Very independent - but will have a cuddle, as long as she doesn't make it too obvious she loves us to bits!

JessandLily027.jpg

JessandLily023.jpg

JessandLily017.jpg

Milo - The 18 month Pooch! Yes he is only 18 months but huuuuge. Think he's a little confused that he's a cat with all these felines around him. Hopefully he will be having another pooch to play with soon..

JessandLily053.jpg

JessandLily056.jpg

And, when Milo was as small as the cats..feels like a long time ago!

PuppyandBert.jpg

Hi Emveg
Your pets are adorable.What lovely pictures!
Welcome to this site for mad animal lovers - I hope you will post photos of your new puppy when he/she arrives.

Hi all
fab pics! Have just put some pics in my album of Betty and Stanley my two staffy crosses. I also have 6 chickens but only posted pic of one of them so far - sweetpea. They are all named after flowers

Last edited:
Not really - the chickens kinda take care of themselves most of the time - but they are great fun!
xx

Thank you all for the comments! Yes, I'm very proud of my family.

Lets just say I'm not all that scared of having kids now I've lived with this lot!

lovely pics x

i love your kittens...making me broody for another, though we have our hands FULL with our Felix! lol

Back