Meeting CD counsellor Thursday night *eek*

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Hi ladies (and gents), Hayley and im 22. I have made an appointment to meet my local CD counsellor on Thursday. Im excited and nervous too, got so much going on at the moment.
I decided it was time to try this diet as my size 16 (fat day) trousers were becoming tight, im currently sat here considering going to Tesco and purchasing some bigger ones for comfort at work.

Im 5'3" so i should be about 10 stone but last time i was weighed (3 months ago) i was 12st 3!!!

I have been with my boyfriend for a while now and will be moving into our house together in 3/4 weeks time. I dont want him to think i have given up on my appearance (not that he thinks that).

My confidence is getting lower as i get bigger and i eat more rubbish food.

Im really hoping to lose at least a stone on this diet and become my svelte size 14 again.

Wish me luck everyone! :p

xxx

Thank you Irene.....
Its going to be hard, i have no willpower but seeing the before and after pics on here will inspire me to continue everyday :)

I'm about the same height as you and was the same sort of weight when I started CD, I've only been going a few weeks and have lost a stone and am fitting into my 14s, so you should be there in no time!

Ah thats fantastic!! Thank you soo much, now im sure i can do it :)

Hi hayley, welcome to minis, and good luck with reaching your target.. you CAN do it!!!
Dan x

Hi hayley I've just started Cd been on it a week. i am in a CD team (33) I think we have a space if you would like to join us:)

Ali

Getting more nervous now, tomorrow is the day.... I'm going to go for it 100%. Thanks for the messages guys! x

Tomorrow i start my weight loss hourney from 12stone 12 to 10 stone :)

Back