Meeting Consultant Tonight

JT01

Apologies if this post appears twice, trying to get the hang of posting and not being successful.

So as the title says, meeting with consultant tonight, not sure what step I'm looking to start from as I do gym classes (step and body pump) 4-5 times a week and would want to continue with this if possible. Any and all advice would be most appreciated.

Hello JT01,

If you go onto Sole Source, its probably best to reduce the amount of exercise you do for the first couple of weeks as your body will need to get used to the reduced carbs and trust me, you will feel quite bad the first week getting into Ketosis.

If you want to continue as you are, speak to your consultant about the higher steps available which still give you a reduced calorie intake, but you could still have carbs to keep up the energy for those classes if you do them almost every day

Hi there

I am on day 6 and meeting my consultant for the 1st time 9am tomorrow so would love to hear how you get on tonight. Will be interested to know if they weigh and measure, how long the 1st one lasts etc etc

Good luck and keep us posted x

Hello & welcome to the diet :) What plan did you choose in the end? The 810 plan seems like it could work for you & tie in with your gym classes. I started SS yesterday. Best of luck with your journey! :) x

Sadly didn't get to meet the consultant last week, for reasons I won't go into, but am hoping to meet a consultant this coming week now. Thanks for the advice and support. I don't think I've been more confused about a diet than I am right now! Hopefully all will be explained in order for me to make a decision.

Oh ok, all sounds very confusing! Hopefully you will be able to start on a diet soon!! xx

Hi JT01.

I met my Cambridge consultant for the first time today and like you I was so confused before I went. She was lovely and asked about my lifestyle and what exercise I do so that she could help me decide on a step that would fit into my lifestyle and help me lose weight. Because I only do low impact exercise at the moment (swimming and pilates) I'm on the 1000 calorie plan. I think everyone will be on different plans for different reasons and I tried not to read into which plans people were on here for that reason. I'm sure your consultant will help you pick the plan that's right for you. Hope it goes well!

Back