Meeting CWP tonight! ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsB!, 16 June 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsB!

MrsB! Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Thought I would pop on to stay hi! I am meeting a CWP consultant tonight to start on the plan. Very excited, I have 10 stone to loose and I've seen people have had great results on Cambridge...
    This forum is great support! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chartreuse

Chartreuse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(37.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi, MrsB, best of luck. I'm part way through my journey, and this forum is a good place to turn to for information, support and motivation. I have/had a total of just over 7 stone to lose, so I know how it feels to have a lot to lose. It soon comes off though on this plan!

4. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Good luck! The first week is the hardest but the first weigh in is the most worthwhile! keep focused :) x

5. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mrs B. How did you find your consultation, have you decided it's for you? Hope you'll come back and check in, always good to know there's somewhere to turn for a bit of support or encouragement. Good luck to you my lovely. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.