Meeting this morning!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Weston, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I decided that i needed to join a meeting as i have been having problems getting into the plan, i only really last two day then i raid the 'treat box'. Anyway, at meeting this morning, i have found that i have lost 3.5 lbs this week and i didn't stick to plan 100%. :)
    Also, at group people couldn't emphasise zero count soup enough, so i decided to grab a load of veg, stock cube, salt, pepper, garlic poweder and make a soup out of it. IT WAS GORGEOUS!!! As a person who always seems to snack, it is perfect to have in between meals.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly well done on your 3.5 lost. I absolutely agree filling up with your zero point veggies is an absolute must along with zero point soups you can also make veggie curry for 0 or a veggie chilli what about a steaming plate of stir fry veg done with fry light and a little water when the pan starts to dry out and there Is also roast veggies the list is quite amazing really you can also make an egg White omelette with veggie fillings all in all there is never any need to go hungry Once you've got the bug you'll find yourself creating allsorts you never knew possible for zero points lol

4. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi congratulations on your weight loss, yes I have to agree the zero points soups are great,
    Another nice zero pointed soup is Cauliflower and Broccoli soup
    (onion optional) chicken stock when cooked blend together and it is lovely, and another zero pointed soup is, mushroom, beansprouts, onions, red pepper, chili, chili powder, chicken stock and a tin of tomatoes (optional) you can make this as hot or as mild as you like,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.