Meeting tonight,what helps??

littleblue

If I drink more water than usual today will I weigh more (bloated) or less?
I don't think I have lost much as I knocked myself out of Ketosis with soluble aspirin.:cry:
Anything else I can do in 1 day to maximise my loss??

If soluble aspirin is all the knocked you out of ketosis then you will still have a loss!

I never drink anything after 2pm on weigh day (i weigh at 7.30ish) as a litre of water weighs 2lbs!

Theres not really anything else you can do, keep drinking the water, but dont forget to go to the loo before you weigh, nothing worse than a full bladder when you are waiting ....lol
Good luck im sure it wont be as bad as you think.

Hey blue

It doesnt seem to! I drink about 3-4 litres by about 2pm, and it still comes out at a moderate pink. I dont check it everyweek though, i know when im in ketosis and when im not (although i did check more in the first few weeks)

xxx

If you get weighed at the same time each week, and drink roughly the same amount before that time, then the losses will still be accurate :D

Just you won't be your lowest weight, ie first thing in the morning, naked, after a wee lol

But then, I think that I am only that weight for like 30 mins every day before I've had water, so I weigh during the day and accept that.

Hope this helps?

it won't matter, and one weeks loss doesn't matter either. Always best to look at losses over a month rather than a week.

Are you sure the aspirin took you out? I thought they were allowed... not that I use them. Can't stand soluble anything I would much rather pop a pill!

Mags
xxx

How did it go?

The only thing I try to keep about the same for each weigh in is the type of clothes that I wear ... but that's not been too hard up to now as I go straight from work so I just make sure I'm wearing skirt/pants and blouse on Wednesdays and not jeans and jumper. Never think about the water I'm drinking as I know I'll be having about the same each week so any weight loss will show - in fact I sometimes drink nearly a bottle when I get there and I'm sat in the car waiting to go in.

Cath

if you dont drink pm doesent it make you feel really ill? I didnt have enough one moring cos I was out & about & had to go to bed in the afternoon!

Well done you.. yes you're prob right!! na night!

Well done Littleblue :)

Cath

Back