Meeting tonight,what helps??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by littleblue, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    If I drink more water than usual today will I weigh more (bloated) or less?
    I don't think I have lost much as I knocked myself out of Ketosis with soluble aspirin.:cry:
    Anything else I can do in 1 day to maximise my loss??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    If soluble aspirin is all the knocked you out of ketosis then you will still have a loss!

I never drink anything after 2pm on weigh day (i weigh at 7.30ish) as a litre of water weighs 2lbs!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Theres not really anything else you can do, keep drinking the water, but dont forget to go to the loo before you weigh, nothing worse than a full bladder when you are waiting ....lol
    Good luck im sure it wont be as bad as you think.

5. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Slimbride, doesn't that make your Ketostik too dark?

6. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey blue

It doesnt seem to! I drink about 3-4 litres by about 2pm, and it still comes out at a moderate pink. I dont check it everyweek though, i know when im in ketosis and when im not (although i did check more in the first few weeks)

xxx

7. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA
    If you get weighed at the same time each week, and drink roughly the same amount before that time, then the losses will still be accurate :D

Just you won't be your lowest weight, ie first thing in the morning, naked, after a wee lol

But then, I think that I am only that weight for like 30 mins every day before I've had water, so I weigh during the day and accept that.

Hope this helps?

8. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    it won't matter, and one weeks loss doesn't matter either. Always best to look at losses over a month rather than a week.

Are you sure the aspirin took you out? I thought they were allowed... not that I use them. Can't stand soluble anything I would much rather pop a pill!

Mags
    xxx

9. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    How did it go?

10. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

The only thing I try to keep about the same for each weigh in is the type of clothes that I wear ... but that's not been too hard up to now as I go straight from work so I just make sure I'm wearing skirt/pants and blouse on Wednesdays and not jeans and jumper. Never think about the water I'm drinking as I know I'll be having about the same each week so any weight loss will show - in fact I sometimes drink nearly a bottle when I get there and I'm sat in the car waiting to go in.

Cath

11. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    if you dont drink pm doesent it make you feel really ill? I didnt have enough one moring cos I was out & about & had to go to bed in the afternoon!

12. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Lost 4lbs! Panicking over nothing!
    The soluble aspirin contained citric acid, must have been that, had nothing else.

13. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done you.. yes you're prob right!! na night!

14. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Littleblue :)

Cath

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.