Meeting wobbles?

Lilac

I've got a really important meeting next week and I'm just wondering if doing CD is going to affect my ability to "think on my feet" and give sensible answers.

I do feel my concentration is affected by CD & a couple of times (doing SS+ by the way) I've felt dizzy and faint, had to grab hold of the shelf in a shop today!

Do you think it's worth going up a plan for the couple of days before the meeting or having a decent breakfast (scrambled egg on toast or something) before driving to the meeting? Maybe I should have my pack for brekkie & have a bar just before going into the meeting? Or am I just stressing about my diet instead of stressing about the meeting? Any advice?​

How long have you been on ss+ now?? Since your start date in your name column, 6th March?? How about having a ss+ meal beforehand? Maybe have a porridge before you leave home as i tend to find they fill me up for a fair while.. And take a chicken/tuna salad with you to have just before? That way at least you'll still be sticking to ss+ but you'll also have the mental feeling that you're eating something beforehand and this may possibly help? x

I had a dizzy spell once about 6 weeks ago, but nothing before or since... and I found that CD has helped me to think MORE clearly if anything. My work output just abut doubled in Jan when I was SSing! I'd agree that a porridge & then a bar or some lean chicken of you prefer, just before, would help you to feel prepared. I think you may be worrying too much, though - I have done dozens of speeches/presentations on CD & while I do feel nervous, CD is not a factor in that! (Except in that I feel better being slimmer!)

You can do it. Don't let this be an excuse to derail... you'll be FAB.

xxx

Back