Meezo's Diary of Loss

Hey! Went pretty well considering, thanks! :) -2.5 lbs this week, even after the unhealthiness! haha! At least it wasn't a +5 lbs like I thought it might be! - Also got my Club10 award and 2 stone award and Slimmer of the Month award! :)

Just come home from my first 'boxercise' session, and I'm half-dead haha! So I'm doing it all over again tomorrow evening! :p No pain, no gain! :D

Love how much determination you have, its great.
Well done on 2.5lb. At least you know. You can still have a day off once in a while and get back to it and still loose.
Wow club 10!!! And wow 2 stone award you flying.!! And slimmer of the month.
You are doing fantastic.!
Well done. Gosh I bet you sleep well tonight doing boxerise.lol.

Thank you so much for your awesome support all the way through this! I'd be lying if I didn't say its contributed towards my determination! :)

I'm already falling asleep to be honest, but I'll try and hang on until about 11 if I can :)

Ah thank u.!! Your doing so well. You deserve all the loss you get each week you work so hard for it. And it will be worth it.
I'm so looking forward to when the weather gets warmer and I know all my hard work paid off too.!
Catch up tomorrow, fingers crossed I get a loss tomorrow.!

Only -0.5 lb loss for me this week, but considering my inactivity and the amount of times I've gone to restaurants, I think that's amazing! :)

Been to the gym 4 times this week, including boxercise! So I don't know... I probably would have put on a fair few lbs without doing that! :)

Just need to ease off the food intake this weeka bit, and maybe visit the gym 5 times instead of 4?

Hey !!! Half is better than nothing. But I know when you get on the scales your heart drops doesn't it. Hey we do have to be social sometimes. And to be honest Christmas is the only time we get chance to go to so many places. My husband and I are out on Saturday for his birthday. So looking forward to a big mix grill and a bottle . Yes a bottle lol of red.
You will be fine again next week. Look how far you have come and your still half a pound nearer your goal than you we've before you came to sw. Your still doing great.

from my sparking new phone.

Despite being horribly offended by the sight of my own flesh, I thought I'd put this pic up to show my progress.

2 stone 0.5lbs in 1 month 3 weeks.

mini.jpg

Hi! Sorry, been a bit busy recently! :) Not sure how I managed it, but found myself at 16 st 2 lbs!!!!!! I had to double check, so I got off the scales and got back on them, but it was the same result! :-D If I can get below 16 st by the New Year, I'll be on cloud nine!! :-D

Well done that's fantastic. Really pleased. I know what a buzz it is to get into the next zone.
Have a wonderful Christmas. I'll still be here. Lol. I think being here and going to class keeps me on track.
Have you brought any new clothes yet. That is a great feeling too x x

Hello one and all!

Its certainly been a busy year for me! I can only apologise for my lack of posting & keeping in touch!

At the moment, I'm currently weighing in at 16 stone exactly. Which, considering I was 18 stone 11 lbs starting, isn't that bad.

At the end of June, I asked my lovely girlfriend to marry me. She agreed of course (after all, who could resist me, right?) and we are planning on getting married in August next year.

Now having eaten nothing but crap for the last six months (quite literally donuts, quiches, burgers, chips, ice cream, eclairs, etc) I am actually surprised that I haven't put all the weight I lost back on. I literally do no exercise anymore.

But with the wedding coming up in just over 11 months, I feel compelled to try & get back into the 'weight loss' frame of mind - and finally push for that 13 stone 11 lbs target of losing 5 stone.

A celebrity has inspired me lately. Well, two have actually. Rafe Spall, who lost 5 stone (18.5 stone to 13.5 stone) because he was sick & tired of being offered "chubby guy" roles. And Chris Pratt, who lost 4.5 stone to playing 'Star Lord' in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Now while I realise these guys have the money & time to do things properly (buy gym equipment & hire personal trainers & nutritionalists) that isn't going to stop me trying my best.

Starting from tomorrow, my diet will be changing back to a more weight loss friendly incarnation, and I will also be going for a walk during the day & a jog during the late afternoon. From the 22nd, I will be returning to the gym.

Uni will be starting again on the 22nd too, so I will need to learn to balance that along with my new found encouragement!

Anyway, wish me luck. I'm back for the foreseeable! :D

Mike x

So far so good! 2 x Weetabix with skimmed milk & a mug of steaming hot green tea for brunch.

Just walked briskly to an appointment (which took me around 40 minutes) and will be walking home again very soon. I'll be consuming yet another mug of green tea when I get back home & probably a banana too!

Planning on going for that jog at around 4pm if all goes well, before enjoying some basmati rice full of yummy veggies for dinner this evening after a well deserved shower! :)

Back